Dublin 3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's surprise night folks! here's what's been rehearsed so far!

I Will Follow
Drowning Man
New Year's Day
Electrical Storm (twice)

:applaud: If they play this four songs I'll be the happiest man on earth! Oh, and what a bootleg would be :wink: People would not bitch about this one :lol:

Oh they would bitch, they would bitch about how I will follow and New years day have been performed on the last few tours etc etc, even though they probabley wont even be there.

Great to see those songs. New Year's Day is the one classic that will never get old. Drowning Man and Electrical Storm need to be there today. But... what happened to 11 O'Clock Tick Tock? :sad:

If they would play that song on my concert, together with Ultra Violet and Unforgettable Fire... :drool::drool::drool:

here's my setlist prediction

Breath
NLOTH
GOYB
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
I Will Follow
Electrical Storm
Drowning Man
One
UTEOTW
New Year's Day
COBL
Vertigo
Crazy Tonight
SBS
Pride
MLK
Walk On
Streets
Bad

Ultraviolet
WOWY
MOS

it would be cool if they could have this setlist awesomeness with the inclusion of UC and UF, but they seem stubborn to want to keep songs like WOWY in there. it would still be an awesome setlist though.

I can buy that setlist, only I would swap Drowning Man and Electrical Storm.

Here's my dream setlist for the hometown folks over in Dublin for Night 3~

Magnificent
Get On Your Boots
No Line On The Horizon
Breathe
I Will Follow
Elevation
Mysterious Ways
Party Girl
Electrical Storm
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
One
Until The End Of The World
New Year's Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Stand Up Comedy
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride
MLK
Where The Streets Have No Name
Beautiful Day
Unknown Caller

Ultraviolet
With Or Without You
Drowning Man
Bad

PS I doubt it goes down like that but now is the time to fuck shit up men! Take setlist C for a spin tonight. Keep people on "Edge" all night. I was going to throw in A Sort Of Homecoming or Even Better Than The Real Thing (Perfecto Remix) but I don't see them being rehearsed today. I'll be back in 4 hours to enjoy the party. Oh and the people over at U2 Start are also calling for the "Bizarro" setlist too :)

I really wish i had a bigger idea of tonight setlist, i thought it will be the same as dublin 2 but with the rehearsed songs dropped in, but i doubt they will play 2 similar setlist 2 nights on the row, then i thought ah they might go back to dublin 1 with the rehearsed songs dropped in, but then that would be dream land, so i dont have a clue :p

Oh please, people will bitch no matter what but I like your optimism! :D
The only thing I am going to bitch about is the fact that I have to start work when the show begins. :sad:
Please please enjoy the surprises today!! Please scream for me when I Will Follow starts!! :applaud: I will be excited if they play today's rehearsal songs!!
Enjoy Party Animals!:hug:

The only thing I am going to bitch about is the fact that I have to start work when the show begins. :sad:
Please please enjoy the surprises today!! Please scream for me when I Will Follow starts!! :applaud: I will be excited if they play today's rehearsal songs!!
Enjoy Party Animals!:hug:

:hug: I'm at work too so I can't listen if there's audio, so I feel your pain.

Question;
What the hell is the "Auld Triangle"...I was away for a few days and I know they played it on July 24, 2009 - Croke Park - Dublin.

:applaud: If they play this four songs I'll be the happiest man on earth! Oh, and what a bootleg would be :wink: People would not bitch about this one :lol:

people would bitch because the songs weren't played in the order they wanted.

here's hoping they put all the songs in the hopper and mix them up

I'm ready.

for the gridlock

...and please please please PLEASE play Molly Malone

-dan

"The Auld Triangle," contrary to popular belief, is NOT a traditional Irish song (though it IS Irish). It was written by Brendan Behan for his mid-twentieth century play "The Quare Fellow." The song appears in various pieces throughout the play sung by a prisoner. It comments on the themes of the play but stands well on its own. My personal favorite version is by the Pogues, but Dropkick Murphys have a rousing punk version as well. Fantastic song from a fantastic play, one of my favorites to teach.

Breathe
NLOTH
GOYB
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
ISHFWILF
Electrical Storm
New Year's Day
One
Until the End of the World
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Crazy Tonight
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride
MLK
Walk On
Streets
Bad
Drowning Man

I Will Follow
With or Without You
Moment of Surrender/40

people would bitch because the songs weren't played in the order they wanted.

:lol: too funny...but too true. I get a kick out the way some bitch. At the end of the day,Ya really have to laugh. I know there are songs I would love to hear but when I am listening, I scream excitement for every song. My friend said I must be fickle...I think I am a just a U2 fan.. Of course again, this is just IMHO.:heart:
And Chels...sorry you have to feel my pain too.:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom