Dublin 3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

Hey there doodlebugs :)

Drink up
guinness.jpg

Eat Up . . . dublin coddle
coddle1.jpg

and indulge in some scrummy irish brownies :)
r19506fp.jpg

be in and out this morning . . . schools back and works back too :sad:

should be a fabby ole concert . . .just a little bit :hyper:

edit - gloria and drowning man would be too bloody awesome :yes:

If I could pick, I would have Gloria, a snippet of Stranger in a Strange Land (And I wish you were here!:heart:) at the end of something, and October used as an intro to another song, sort of like MLK.
:drool::drool:

OK, and maybe Scarlet too...:drool::drool:

Falling back into October is a good way to start this party. Even if they play none of it.

Are U2 going to play 40 songs tonight? :lol:

I think there's the NO SPOILER message missing in the thread title. I'm actually scared to come into this thread and find someone posted the setlist again.

Looking forward to tonight's show, even though I just came back from an extended weekend in the sun, I have a terrible sunburn, I'm tired and hungry.

Are U2 going to play 40 songs tonight? :lol:

I think there's the NO SPOILER message missing in the thread title. I'm actually scared to come into this thread and find someone posted the setlist again.

Looking forward to tonight's show, even though I just came back from an extended weekend in the sun, I have a terrible sunburn, I'm tired and hungry.

yeah, if someone posts the entire setlist, then i urge everyone to not look at it, and just report the post to a mod so they can hopefully delete it right away.

OK, maybe they can just play the October album as an epic 2nd encore...

really, it's not like Bono sings all that much:heart:

brownies . . .did someone say brownies

:D

irish-cream-brownies.gif

and truth be told. . . I really don't care what they play tonight . . . some suprises would be nice . . . A Sort of Homecoming would have me doing back flips for a month . . . I'm just hoping for a teensy bit of audio and maybe a superly duperly bootleg later on this week :)

would be a brilliant show to be at to be sure to be sure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom