Dublin 3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This month marks the 20th anniversary of Suu Kyi's arrest. U2, who have been asking fans to wear Suu Kyi masks in support of the 64-year-old during the 360 degree world tour, will dedicate to her their 2000 single, Walk On, which was written for her."

2000 single??? :scratch:

nevermind, I understand. Forget it. :lol: Jesus, What's wrong with me?!

I need vacations, ASAP.

Oh, and a
cerveja_smile1.jpg

:drool:

I might have to cry if the soundchecks are played in the show. I wanted to stay the extra 2 nights, but it would have cost near £600 more and I couldn't afford it.

I might have to cry if the soundchecks are played in the show. I wanted to stay the extra 2 nights, but it would have cost near £600 more and I couldn't afford it.

i will be a blubbering idiot if they play what they rehearsed.. I am on my way to the show soon.. Have seats tonite so I am gonna stand back and enjoy the spectacle this time after doing the other 2 nites in GA.

i will be a blubbering idiot if they play what they rehearsed.. I am on my way to the show soon.. Have seats tonite so I am gonna stand back and enjoy the spectacle this time after doing the other 2 nites in GA.

It is a totally different show in the stands... it is worth seeing from both positions. I have to wait till London for my fifth gig :reject:

In dreams begin responsibilities

It is a totally different show in the stands... it is worth seeing from both positions. I have to wait till London for my fifth gig :reject:

In dreams begin responsibilities

yeah I know.. and am looking forward to seeing it from this perspective..

haha! fifth gig.. nice.. I have to wait until september for the other 5 shows I am going to.. :D

:hug:

Though I doubt they're going to play all of the 4 songs they rehearsed tonight. Would love to be wrong though.

Have fun!!!

I'm off to do some work for the next few hours.
Will be back around lunchtime.

:wave:

Can't wait to see if we get any surprises tonight. I'm really hoping ES comes back. I can't imagine them only playing it a few times, then never again.

Hopefully the MIKES feeds today will be reliable :drool:

Hey guys! Can this kinda newbie on here join you for tonight?! I was there on fri (last minute, got a spare ticket from 2 guys i met at airport!) and Saturday in GA. My 1st and 2nd time of seeing them and was out of this world. No words to describe it! I soooo wish i didnt have to come home last night, tonight will rock!!!!! :drool:

Hey guys! Can this kinda newbie on here join you for tonight?! I was there on fri (last minute, got a spare ticket from 2 guys i met at airport!) and Saturday in GA. My 1st and 2nd time of seeing them and was out of this world. No words to describe it! I soooo wish i didnt have to come home last night, tonight will rock!!!!! :drool:

That's cool you were there. Sounds u had a blast :D

I think they may drop WOWY for Drowning Man tonight...just a hunch. It's more likely to be one of the old stagers which is dropped and WOWY or Pride have been the two songs which have disappeared and reappeared on previous tours, but Pride seems to have more a set piece feel about it with the whole Pride, MLK -> Desmond Tutu -> Streets thing.

I think this will be a night to remember, go ahead and break curfew guys so they can see the claw lit up longer!!!!! I'll buy some more copies of NLOTH to make up the difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom