Dublin 1, July 24th, Setlist Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounded like good show tonight :)...But where is UC?!...I hope it's not gone for good :sad:
I can't wait for tomorrow I can join the setlist party live again...I have missed that this week :hyper::applaud:

89243559.jpg

Final Setlist Dublin 1 7/24/09

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Here Comes The Sun (Snippet) Beautiful Day / Blackbird (Snippet)
6. Elevation
7. Desire
8. Stuck In A Moment /
9. The Auld Triangle
10. One
11. Until The End of the World
12. Unforgettable Fire
13. City of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo / Rock And Roll Radio (Snippet)
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) / Come All Ye Faithful (Snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
17. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
18. MLK
19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)
20. Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (Snippet)
21. 40 (Snippet) / BAD / Fool To Cry (Snippet) :drool:

Encore:
22. Ultraviolet
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment Of Surrender

Nice set, but I'd rather see Beautiful Day dropped instead of Unknown Caller.

UC will be back. I just listened to Walk On from Milan.....wow :drool: new appreciation for this song.. I love it again!!!!! I can't wait until September!

Unknown Caller will be back, i'm expecting it to return on the 2nd night of Dublin. Surely the Dublin fans would wanna hear it too?

They played Elevation, Stuck In a Moment, Vertigo and Walk On during the same night in their own hometown of all places?

What a disgrace.

Yeah, really how could they? :tsk: I'm surprised there weren't things being thrown to the stage. Or that half the audience didn't leave the stadium.

I'm sure that during this absolutely amazing live rocker Vertigo most people thought: Oh no, how can U2 do this to us? :scream:

:|

I just got done a lone night of drinking with the buddies, and didn't get to see the set before right now. I usually sing Dirty Old Town on top of the bar for all of our St Patrick's Day parades, but maybe I should start doing The Auld Triangle??? :hmm:

What a night! What a show! What a CITY! :drool:

I can only hope the two NY shows are that good :hyper:

Yeah, really how could they? :tsk: I'm surprised there weren't things being thrown to the stage. Or that half the audience didn't leave the stadium.

I'm sure that during this absolutely amazing live rocker Vertigo most people thought: Oh no, how can U2 do this to us? :scream:

:lmao:

My money says Unknown Caller will be played at at least one of the Dublin gigs. If they keep the re-organised set, though, I wonder where it might fit in ...

yeah, Lila, I got your twitter at my @realname account and didn't want to reply to you there because it'd start a thread on my FB page. I tried sending you a direct at my other Twitter acct, but didn't hear back, so I figured you were all set. Looks like the regular sources pulled through. Felt great to be back at a U2 show. And there's something to be said for just going to experience the moment. Last couple shows I was so keyed on taking pictures, etc. that I missed half the experience. Felt good to let others deal with that this time. (Not that I didn't take a few pics...)

croke.jpg

Is there any chance of a large / hi-res version of that Croke Park panorama photo? It's spectacular.

Did anyone have red zone tickets for last night? How was that area - how did you go about collecting the tickets etc?

I`ve red zone for monday and have had very little info about collecting tickets, which gate to go to.

Filling almost 20% of your show with superfluous, uninteresting, uninspired musical drivel when you have countless tracks of brilliant art from the past to show off, is idiotic at best, and quite frankly a mockery of the crowd.

Filling almost 20% of your show with superfluous, uninteresting, uninspired musical drivel when you have countless tracks of brilliant art from the past to show off, is idiotic at best, and quite frankly a mockery of the crowd.

Well that your opinion, but you dont speak on behalf of 80,000 people.

The concert last night was amazing and I am happy that I made the trip from the US to see them perform live. I was not disappointed at all by the show and the songs. I will be seeing them tonight and sadly will be returning home tomorrow.

I give the concert last night 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000... :up:

The concert last night was amazing and I am happy that I made the trip from the US to see them perform live. I was not disappointed at all by the show and the songs. I will be seeing them tonight and sadly will be returning home tomorrow.

I give the concert last night 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000... :up:

Glad u had a great time :D

Quite frankly you are uninteresting and you spew alot of drivel yourself. Give it a rest already!!! :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom