Dublin 1, July 24th, Setlist Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I just realized this is my last setlist party until the Toronto shows!!
:sad: :sad:

anyone know the true reasons why hill #16 (i think it is called) was not available for fans to sit in??

I think i read somewhere that it was for safety reasons, i just dont see any though!!

89243559.jpg

Final Setlist Dublin 1 7/24/09

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Here Comes The Sun (Snippet) Beautiful Day / Blackbird (Snippet)
6. Elevation
7. Desire
8. Stuck In A Moment /
9. The Auld Triangle
10. One
11. Until The End of the World
12. Unforgettable Fire
13. City of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo / Rock And Roll Radio (Snippet)
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) / Come All Ye Faithful (Snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
17. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
18. MLK
19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)
20. Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (Snippet)
21. 40 (Snippet) / BAD / Fool To Cry (Snippet) :drool:

Encore:
22. Ultraviolet
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment Of Surrender

I'm generally happy with the setlist tonight. Yea it was sort of the same as the last few setlist parties I've been too....but each time is unique I get to relive some favorites and hear/see some bitching from everyone.

Overall...it was a great time and hopefully I'll be here for the next two shows.

The majority of concert goers doesn't care if the same or a similar set has been played before in another city.

just got a mental image of that. :lmao:

i've been saying it since the opening show.

he starts signing UV standing on the stage and as soon as the drums kick in, they lift him up and he sings the rest of the song (and maybe WOWY) circling the stage...don't think he could go over the GA section though.

that would definitely be a WOW moment.

-dan

Thanks for the info! She/we is/are not so much into the comics as we are the whole TV and movie end of things, which the Cali one focuses on more, as far as I've heard.

Wc as afar as i know pretty much does it all

SF/F/Horror/comics/Anime at different %'s

but does Books, TV & Movies in all these areas! an d very neayt panels, costume masquecarade, art show etc

Both my daughters absolutely cannot stand Twilight, they think it's just horrid. And yes, snark city :wink: :lol:

They however love to watch the Riff Trax for the :lmao:

(RT = snarky commentary set to movies)

My other daughter is there right now so at least one is enjoying her weekend!

Yay for your daughters and their good taste, you've obviously raised them well! I didn't want to say too much about it in case they were fans. :lol:

I've heard of the Riff Trax. I need to look into getting that one. :hmm: (We're also big MST3K fans.)

i think the LA one is bigger........

if she has any interset in SF...the thing one day to do is go to a World COn which i'm sure has some comics elements in it.

WC is a fucking blasst

Yeah Comic-con in San Diego is one of the biggerst in the world I do believe. Not just comics by a mile, it's a popular culture convention.

Yay for your daughters and their good taste, you've obviously raised them well! I didn't want to say too much about it in case they were fans. :lol:

I've heard of the Riff Trax. I need to look into getting that one. :hmm: (We're also big MST3K fans.)

:lol:

MST3K yes! They do the Riff Trax :up:

i've been saying it since the opening show.

he starts signing UV standing on the stage and as soon as the drums kick in, they lift him up and he sings the rest of the song (and maybe WOWY) circling the stage...don't think he could go over the GA section though.

that would definitely be a WOW moment.

-dan

and if he fell, i'm sure plenty of PLEBAns would be ready to catch him! :giggle:

haha jesus the empty section of stadium really does ruin those photos sorry!! :huh:

but anyway, great set! would walk away a VERY happy man after seeing that. I'm hoping they keep Unforgettable Fire, Bad, and Ultraviolet right up til the last night in Cardiff!!!

Lila and Maddy, thanks for posting the setlist and the twitter posts and pics!

Same setlist as Amsterdam 2, but with the addition of an Irish song and TUF back in front of COBL!

Yay for TUF!!!
Hope UC will be back tomorrow.

I like the swinging microphone myself.

And WOWY is my all time favorite u2 song, so I'm glad it's in the setlist.
But unfortunately it didn't sound good during A'dam 2 either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom