Denver Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aung san suu kyi has her own video,now is time to retire walk on and scarlet or this show is all about her...

aung san suu kyi has her own video,now is time to retire walk on and scarlet or this show is all about her...
Someone in another thread had the idea of swapping Walk On with Breathe. Seems like that would work well...

Its so nice to hear AIWIY again. Great song and perfect fit for a standards (Still Havent...) slot.

Can't believe U2 played only 2 Joshua Tree songs. Streets & WOWY.

Kind of didn't know where to put this, but I just saw a photo showing The Fray's frontman out on the outer walkway thing. Anyone know if he was meant to be there?, because I thought the openers are usually contained to the main stage?

Kind of didn't know where to put this, but I just saw a photo showing The Fray's frontman out on the outer walkway thing. Anyone know if he was meant to be there?, because I thought the openers are usually contained to the main stage?
Fray's frontman said during their set...he was not allowed to use the bridges, but was allowed on the walkway circle

Fray's frontman said during their set...he was not allowed to use the bridges, but was allowed on the walkway circle

That's strange. They're usually not allowed to use the walkway either. The bridges are actually closed off during the opener. U2's crew take off the cloth covering them between the opener and U2, and make sure it's dry when it's been raining and such.

I never saw the big deal with openers using any of the stage in the first place. What do they think it's going to get ruined somehow?

:larry: - Damn kids, get off mah lawn!!!

They're just the opening act, why reveal the big fancy stage system before the band's about to play? I guess it holds a bit of a surprise for people who have not seen the show yet, at the shows I was at some people were AMAZED that they were bridges and that they could MOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom