Denver Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna try to party it up tonight! :hyper::hyper::hyper: Last week of school so I'll be partying all summer with you guys, except during the Philly show, I'll be at that one.:D

I start finals this Thursday, but school ends next Wednesday. I believe that's the day of the Edmonton show. :wink: Nice way to start a summer. I might not be at the Miami, Nashville, and Chicago setlist parties (I'll be in Miami during the course of all three).

video7.jpg

CBS Denver's INVESCO Field webcam. :drool: What would I be doing without Twitter?

Live Web Cam

God bless technology. :drool:

Inner Circle looks packed, stands look empty but filling up slowly so far. If U2 do come on at 8:30 like security has promised, about two hours left. :hyper:

People with reserved seats here in the states mostly wait until the last minute to go in. Even during the opening act sometimes it's usually pretty sparce. From my experiences anyway.

Same here in Puerto Rico - always arriving at the last minute to concerts. I always arrive at the venue 45-60 minutes before showtime. But I don't think it's any different in the US.

People with reserved seats here in the states mostly wait until the last minute to go in. Even during the opening act sometimes it's usually pretty sparce. From my experiences anyway.

We buy reserved seats and then use the time to camp out and watch the band arrive. And then go in once the gates open if we're planning on getting souvenirs because the selection is best pre-show.

One of these days I'm hoping to be able to do a GA experience...maybe next tour?

The Fray have taken the stage. I somehow guessed that they were from Denver, I didn't know until now. :lol:

The fray are from denver and they're good I like them at lest :) Hey is there a live stream? I was suppose to be at this show, but I had to sale my tickets because of a friend I was suppose to go with moved away and I became to ill to go. But I got a phone call from the people I sold my tickets to and they have been telling me how blessed they are that I sold my tickets to them and keeping me updated the best I can. I figured to go to this setlist party and hope for a live stream :)

-swquals- Invensco field! One of the greatest staduims out there, and THE CLAW!!!! The great stage ever made, and The greatest band ever playing there tonight!:hyper: What can get better than that?!:heart::D
Man I wish I didnt have to sale my tix!:sad: Stupid health, etc, BUT IM so glad to be able to see pics, etc, just fingers crossed for a live stream

:wave: Yay! we made it through the day!! ;)..:lol: I love the rapture photos as well!! :lmao:
can't wait for tonight's show! :):hyper:

I start finals this Thursday, but school ends next Wednesday. I believe that's the day of the Edmonton show. :wink: Nice way to start a summer. I might not be at the Miami, Nashville, and Chicago setlist parties (I'll be in Miami during the course of all three).

Ah we start our exams Tuesday this coming week and out Thursday. It's awesome that summer is just around the corner!:love:

Set change...The stadium's going to go mad when they see the band walk on stage. So happy for all these people, after waiting one year like most of us.

video7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom