Coimbra 2 Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess we should count ourselves lucky that we didn't get even more rainy snips.

WOWY :heart:

bonoeyezwowyGg.gif

:lol: TOTALLY! He was just WAITING till he could snippet it again. BOno and his purplereign addiction. :cute:

fixed :wink:

:wave: :grouphug: and a big ole :loveshower: for you all :kiss:

OK, I'm leaving now. I'm going to go use my treadmill to make up for sitting on my behind for two hours. :uhoh:

I'll probably miss Rome since I have to work; make lots of YouTube videos!

:wave: :grouphug:

I kind of want to make a t-shirt that says this for next year just to see how many people get it.

I totally would. I'd spend a good 20 euros on that.

:laugh: I'd wear one!

That should be a new official Interference shirt.

Didn't there used to be Interference shirts to buy?

I'd love for Bono to see one and wonder WTF are they trying to say? Maybe I'll make one for Auckland. :lol:

:sad: OH god. The threads. The horror. It's going to be a disaster without tour info or new albums.

I have a feeling there will be a bunch of concerts announced over the next month or two (either South America or North America).

Thanks everyone for the setlists, pix and gifs.

And, once again, thanks to u2tour for the feed!!

Heartfelt thanks to the band for all they do...known and unknown. Be well.

I think this is the real sign that he's in pain tonight. :sad:

In all seriousness, he dropped the MOS rap, he didn't overdo it on Miss Sarajevo, and it sounded like he was kind of rushing through Ultra Violet too. (And I seem to recall noticing him toning it down on one or two other songs too, but I can't recall which ones offhand.) He might have actually been having a bit of trouble.

I hope Bono is ok.

Even if he did have a bad night, I'm not going to freak out about it. Look how many shows he's had since the surgery that (as far as we could tell) he was happy and healthy as a clam?

The man's still going to have off nights, whether it's due to some residual pain or other issues.

But they have a few days off, one more concert, and then a longer break. He'll be fine. :up:

by the way, great job by U2 not to let this gigantic setlist surprise get out there beforehand, via soundchecks or otherwise!

Even if he did have a bad night, I'm not going to freak out about it. Look how many shows he's had since the surgery that (as far as we could tell) he was happy and healthy as a clam?

The man's still going to have off nights, whether it's due to some residual pain or other issues.

But they have a few days off, one more concert, and then a longer break. He'll be fine. :up:

I think it's the musical equivalent of one of those days where you stick the box of cereal in the fridge and gallon of milk in the cupboard.

Back
Top Bottom