Coimbra 2 Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know, this isnt being mentioned in many places which surprises me. TO me it looks like he is holding his left arm really stiffly and close to his body...I certainly hope he wasnt have chest pains. :(

Bono has done this was several years, especially during certain songs - probably just a nervous habit - like his habit of holding his jacket across his tummy!

:tsk: Srsly, he keeps whorin' it up, almost like Bono!

:flirt: How's you today Tyago?

Now that you're here, I'm perfect :heart::wink:

Chocolate cake?

luuuuurve :cute: . . . now, we are talking chocolate cake or chocolate brownies :shifty: :drool: :p

Latest is a tour program, calender and U2 husband/wife for $30

ooooooh squeeeee . . . where do I sign up . . . at that price, even if it is in US$$$, I can afford it :wink: :lol:

Bono has done this was several years, especially during certain songs - probably just a nervous habit - like his habit of holding his jacket across his tummy!

just like napoleon :cute:

Now that you're here, I'm perfect :heart::win k:

Chocolate cake?
:D Always!
Yeah, he's got quite a bit of a leftie thing going on. mic is usually in the right hand, then left hand is usually somewhere on hip height(or covering his crotch,if you will). Go check pictures of all past concerts, there's no gig without him doing it. :wink:
And indeed, the napoleon thing he does too, again with his left hand. Though he's done it with his right hand a few times now.

luuuuurve :cute: . . . now, we are talking chocolate cake or chocolate brownies :shifty: :drool: :p

ooooooh squeeeee . . . where do I sign up . . . at that price, even if it is in US$$$, I can afford it :wink: :lol:

just like napoleon :cute:

:shifty: Can I get both?

And I think you get it at U2.com. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom