Coimbra 2 Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll help, but only if it looks like this.
:grumpy: Well it was my idea to make a claw cake. That guy really took the wind out of my sail!

:scratch: I can't remember which songit is!! And I call myself a U2 fan! :angry::down:

I'm going to kill myself now... :gah:
I'll lead you on, with an innocent hint......

:shifty: You know I love the element of surprise.
corianderstem is a girl? :lol:

And now don't say that... I'm waiting for GaleonGirl :hug:

Wait... you're mocking me, right?! :angry::wink:

You didn't know? :lol:

Oh really? :sexywink: Well you're the man aren't ya? I guess I'm pretty traditional when it comes to that.

:reject: Did I really just do that??? :banghead:

:scream: You guys are going to revoke my Gold Card with the Lifetime Fans Association, aren't you? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Can I claim dementia brought on by malaria? High fever delirium caused by the Brussels flu? Temporary amnesia courtesy of leather hysteria? :uhoh:

I already knew it was UTEOTW before BluRmGrl said one. : )

GaleonGirl, you're the only woman I want :sexywink: Why don't we make a cake for ourselves? :se xywink:
:shifty: Can it be a chocolate cake?

bitchfight during the Rome setlist party!! :hype r:
Oh, pffsh. Wouldn't want to do that to the poor girl. She's got a wedding to look forward to, can't do a wedding when you're beat up! :huffschest:

:reje ct: Did I really just do that??? :banghead:

:scream: You guys are going to revoke my Gold Card with the Lifetime Fans Association, aren't you? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Can I claim dementia brought on by malaria? High fever delirium caused by the Brussels flu? Temporary amnesia courtesy of leather hysteria? :uhoh:

:tsk: That's quite a big insult. Well at least you didn't call it IALW or Stuck.

I'm bummed that I'll miss the beginning of the show. Have to go to karate from 8.30 till 10. :crack: Which is freakin' annoying because the surprise slots come at around 45 minutes in the show. If the show starts at 9 I'm gonna miss everything! :scream:

bitch-fight.jpg

:drool:

Sorry mate, I'm afraid I don't fight that way. I'm not going to scratch someones eyes out or pull hairs or whatever bullshit. I fight with honour... and my fists.

corianderstem is a girl? :lol:

:grumpy:

here I thought you were marrying Cathal.

*points at Ramblin' Rose* It's all her fault! I had nothing to do with these new, vicious rumors!

Tyago is already spoken for, so unless you wanna bitchfight for it, back off.

:scream: This is what happens when you have 3-hour meetings at work! You come back to talk of fisticuffs and bitchfights!

Plus, whatever with that picture of fighting chicks. We're both so much hotter than that. And classier.

We're classy broads, we is.

Very much classier, that's for sure. And we wouldn't fight. :wink: We'd rather sit and discuss it over a pint of something and some food.

That's it!!!! :yes: :slant:

:heart: Let's you and I get married!! :D

:up: We can haz sofist...safisto...um, fistacashun?? :flirt: :tongue:

Aw, gee.. I don't know what to say. :eek:

Well it's Tyago's fault for not asking earlier, so what the heck. :D Sure. It should be fun! We need a family to take care of all our bandlings anyway, so might as well share those duties.

Back
Top Bottom