Coimbra 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I wish I could be theres today, too:sad:

Last night was magic. Pure Magic. The audience carried the band to a fantastic show. They even seemed surprised by the reception. Bono even :bow: at the end.

:heart:

It's apparently raining in Coimbra. Any bets on how many times Bono will snippet Singing In The Rain? And Rain? I think the score was 3 and 2 in Brussels II (and one snippet of I Can't Stand The Rain).

Hello! Just arrived from an activity, looking forward to tonight's show, the penultimate of Europe 2010. :wave:

:hyper: Yep rain and thunder forcast for Coimbra tonight............get the umbrellas up lads.

I vote for the whole band doing the show topless.............less clothes for their wardrobe department to dry out afterwards......I`m only thinking of the wardrobe girls workload :angel:

:drool:

:wave: Hi there! Where is everyone??? LOL - I know Trojanchick (Diana) won't be here, she's starting vacation in Italy today. But where's everyone else??

Oh - were there any big surprises last night?

:wave: Had to work all day, am here now.

For tonight... hmm how about Desire, then Bad for slot 10 and 11? 22 will be UV.

I selfishly hope they won't play Bad again. :wink:

:hyper: Yep rain and thunder forcast for Coimbra tonight............get the umbrellas up lads.

I vote for the whole band doing the show topless.............less clothes for their wardrobe department to dry out afterwards......I`m only thinking of the wardrobe girls workload :angel:

Aww, you're so sweet. Thinking of the wardrobe crew. :wink:

I vote for topless as well! So much easier on the lads, and the crew. Less wet clothing to deal with and less weight bearing down on the lads. :flirt:

:shifty: is it party time yet :waiting:

what's a portugese set list party without a couple of tarts :wink:

portuguese-tarts.jpg

and some cawfee to wash it down :sexywink:

:wave: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom