Chicago September 13th Setlist Party Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2gigsSo, that's the gig. Notable for YBR's debut and Pride's omission. Looking forward to the next show, Toronto on 16/09.

I'll talk to everyone at the Toronto 1 party. I maybe a little late. I have work till 8:30-9pm

Just got back to hotel. Walked into inner circle at almost 7pm got wristband and was just forward of Adams side. Unbelievable location and didn't wait a bit in any line. Dan was outside on Adams side 8 deep or so. Great night and one of my best U2 shows out of 39.

Tons of great photos coming thru now:

u2 @ PicFog realtime twitter picture search

OMG, amazing pictures :drool:!

I just woke up and read the set, sounds great. Your Blue Room is one of my all time favourites but I was afraid it wouldn't work in a stadium. Good to hear they also played UTEOTW and Stay. But I wish they dropped WOWY instead of Pride.

Can't wait for audio/video of this show.

fantastic setlist and if it werent for WOWY staying in the set instead of Bad this would be top 25 best setlists (based on songselection) evahhh by U2. I love the "last night was one of the best concerts ever"by people wh o didnt see the concert.

Can you imagine Elevation being replaced by an oldy like OOC or Elec co? and WOWY replaced by Bad.. THAT is a dreamsetlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom