Chicago September 13th Setlist Party Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet) / King Of Pain (snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Elevation
8. Your Blue Room
9. Unknown Caller
10.Until The End Of The World
11. Stay (Faraway So Close)
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. City Of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I Want To Take You Higher (snippet)/ I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
17. MLK
18. Walk On
19. One / Amazing Grace (snippet)
20. Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)

21. UltraViolet (Light My Way)

I think we've seen the last of the surprises for the night. Fucking sweeet setlist though! But I have certainly learned my lesson: when it comes to deciding between a crappy lecture at uni and a second night U2 gig, U2 should ALWAYS win!

I think we've seen the last of the surprises for the night. Fucking sweeet setlist though! But I have certainly learned my lesson: when it comes to deciding between a crappy lecture at uni and a second night U2 gig, U2 should ALWAYS win!

:yes: U2 always wins!!!.. they rock!!! :up:

And I learned my lesson that despite how tired you are from the first night, always attend the second one. Whether you can or can't.

U2 rocks my socks. Unfortunately, a tad too much. *sigh*

And I learned my lesson that despite how tired you are from the first night, always attend the second one. Whether you can or can't.

U2 rocks my socks. Unfortunately, a tad too much. *sigh*

:hug:
itsokay.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom