Charlottesville 10/1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2gigs U2 are playing their first gig ever in Charlottesville, Virginia today. Muse have just taken the stage.

Hi Laura, MVD, romi, secret A, mbman, wendy from NZ, digi, dan, u24ever. :wave:
Exercising my memory. Did I get everyone?
trying to convince myself I don't have alzheimers on this my b'day.:wink:

Happy birthday!

I'll be in and out tonight, probably... I have a debate tournament in Houston tomorrow that I'm supposed to "prepare" for.

Muse is awesome. Name one other band to incorporate rock (of any kind), classical and opera. And I'm not talking about music that sounds classical, I'm talking about actual classical music performed live.

Take out the rock, and my dad would have loved them:wink:

Yeah this is the first setlist party back for a few people eh? I only have a few more left. I'll be at the Texas shows and all the ones after I will be away. Sucks

SMB

Muse is awesome. Name one other band to incorporate rock (of any kind), classical and opera. And I'm not talking about music that sounds classical, I'm talking about actual classical music performed live.

Take out the rock, and my dad would have loved them:wink:

Musically, Muse are very good. They're only issues are that a) the lyrics are too whacky (and not in a Thom Yorke-, Bowie-, or 90s-Bono-esque good way), and b) a lot of there music is too repetitive-sounding for me to be interested for long.

Hi everyone. Gotta enjoy this setlist party, because I'll only be around for 4 more after it. Other obligations, plus I'll be at the Dallas, Houston, and Norman shows!! :applaud:

Musically, Muse are very good. They're only issues are that a) the lyrics are too whacky (and not in a Thom Yorke-, Bowie-, or 90s-Bono-esque good way), and b) a lot of there music is too repetitive-sounding for me to be interested for long.

the lyrics do get wacky, because I am a polar opposite from what these guys believe in. but most of the time I can make the words stand for something else for me....

Hi Laura, MVD, romi, secret A, mbman, wendy from NZ, digi, dan, u24ever. :wave:
Exercising my memory. Did I get everyone?
trying to convince myself I don't have alzheimers on this my b'day.:wink:
Happy Birthday.

Birthdays used to be so much fun when I was younger. My birthday is tomorrow, and I am going to do absolutely nothing to celebrate or mark the occasion.

Happy Birthday.

Birthdays used to be so much fun when I was younger. My birthday is tomorrow, and I am going to do absolutely nothing to celebrate or mark the occasion.

Aww... happy birthday nonetheless. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom