Cardiff Setlist Party Thread 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Always do. I'll never forget when I saw U2 on tv for the first time Bono was laying on the heart shape stage with a girl and singing that to her both with their eyes closed and I've noticed I do the same thing when I listen as well. Just one of those songs
:heart:

I thought I would never hear it and then they did it in Dublin 3 and I almost fainted

I remember hearing it during Lovetown and it was insanely gorgeous :heart:

Nooooo it's almost over. :sad:

MOS.:heart:

:hug: . . . you'll be in the thick of it all soon though won't you lucky thing :)

U2logTime for prayer. MOS. Oh thank god, he's dropped asking the crowd to oh oh oh at start of the song! Prefer it without.

Aaghtaaahht-maahsalf-whih-whaaaiaaarghh

someone thought i was nuts when i compared bono doing that to dave matthews...am i the only one who sees any kind of similarity???

it's one of the reasons why i can't stand dmb

-dan

Aaghtaaahht-maahsalf-whih-whaaaiaaarghh

LOL I also laugh when I see that:lol:

Gosh I hate my hearing I can verly hear what is being played or said when Bono speaks all I hear is mumbling and I'm like what?! Maybe just the feed but my ears are pretty bad so who knows. Hopefully I'll be alright at the show I go to:uhoh:

OH MOS is my Dad's fave song right now says it express him right now. When he first heard this song in March he just got out of the hospital from a heart problem and almost died and he said this song just fits how he feels.

Back
Top Bottom