Cardiff Setlist Party. 8-22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably going to be my last show... the US shows will be way too late/early for me. If they start at 10 pm it'll be 4am here, so with uni and work I can't do that. :crack:

See ya somewhere later :wave:

you need some of this before you go then

chocolate-beer.jpg

Advice to all, Google is great for this, just google "cardiff time" and it'll say what's the time there:

7:14pm Saturday (BST) - Time in Cardiff, United Kingdom
So, in two hours. :) :applaud:

Ok, I know the time differences. I just didn't know what
time the show in Cardiff was actually starting. I figured
that w/ the difference it would make it 3 or 4pm depending
on the start time.

My online class's final is due tonight. I so should be
finishing my discussions posts and getting ready for
my final right now :lol:

Hi all! :wave:

As in blogging :

join WalesOnline's Dave Owens from 8pm on Saturday as he blogs live from the Millennium Stadium.

Keep checking back for video interviews as fans gather in Cardiff and join WalesOnline's Dave Owens from 8pm on Saturday as he blogs live from the Millennium Stadium. We'll be bringing you all the action as the Irish superstars take to their spectacular stage for the final date on the European leg of the band's dazzling 360° World Tour

well that better mean live!

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm not expecting a very interesting setlist tonight, but, hey, it'll be the last show of the leg, so it will probably be a pretty special performance anyway (come to think of it, all of their shows on this tour have been pretty special in that regard anyway). I'm just crossing my fingers for no Elevation. :shifty:

I wonder if the rest of Glasvegas have thought of taking the singer to one side and saying "This has been our golden opportunity to win new fans...YOU are losing them for us!" lol

I'm sooooo slllllllooooooowwwwww . . . squirrel is kinda funky :yes: . . . who is the cartoony dude in your sig?

Miles Edgeworth. :D he's a prosecutor in the Phoenix Wright series. They're games for the Nintendo DS. You're playing as Phoenix, a defense attorney. You gotta defend your client whose almost always innocent and find the real murderers through investigations and evidence and such. :up: Great games!
And Edgeworth is his big rival, he's really cool. :D And the fans love him so much they'r egiving him his own game. The English version will be out in january!

Too true PR, this will be much more fun
Good thing it all isn't due for about 8 hours

you got plenty of time . . . there's nothing like the adrenalin rush of a deadline to get you over the line :lol: :)sad: sometimes I miss my time in the marketing department for this reason alone!)

Galeon, I miss Hokey Pokey. :)

god, so do I . . . hilarious :lol:

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm not expecting a very interesting setlist tonight, but, hey, it'll be the last show of the leg, so it will probably be a pretty special performance anyway (come to think of it, all of their shows on this tour have been pretty special in that regard anyway). I'm just crossing my fingers for no Elevation. :shifty:

:wave:

I don't think there will be any new songs (so happy to be proved wrong though) and I agree that all the european shows have been pretty awesome

:shifty: I love me some elevation live :D

That's for sure. And on the other hand, Gary from Snow Patrol was so charming, funny and charismatic, so I instantly became a fan. :applaud:

Yes exactly! And Ricky from the Kaiser Chiefs was a great frontman! :up: I'm definitely getting one of their cds!

:yuck: Crapvegas tho? Even if I did like the music, I wouldn't buy it when the frontman's such a disgusting wanker(LITERALLY).

Miles Edgeworth. :D he's a prosecutor in the Phoenix Wright series. They're games for the Nintendo DS. You're playing as Phoenix, a defense attorney. You gotta defend your client whose almost always innocent and find the real murderers through investigations and evidence and such. :up: Great games!
And Edgeworth is his big rival, he's really cool. :D And the fans love him so much they'r egiving him his own game. The English version will be out in january!

Sounds like fun . . .*jots down name of game on notepad and makes plans to 'borrow' sons ds for a bit later today* :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom