Cape Town setlist party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha. Now I remember why I don't venture into this part of the forum much anymore. FANBOYS OR GTFO!

whether you're part of this board or not, when it comes to touring/setlists, you knew what you were getting into when you signed up to be a fan.

I've never seen any U2 show. I just have no interest in hearing In a Little While, I Still Haven't Found, North Star, Elevation, With or Without You, One, etc. etc.

Maybe it's because I listen to a shit ton of music other than U2, but I'm not uber excited to hear those songs.

Then you're in for a treat. Even when you listen to a ton of other music (as everyone should), those songs are special. Trust me. I know. :)

titsorgtfobono.jpg

awesome :bow:

I would dearly love to hear Bad with that Vertigo-tour era ending where he sings 'People got the power' would be quite apt right now.

Ha. Now I remember why I don't venture into this part of the forum much anymore. FANBOYS OR GTFO!

you're going to enjoy the show.. you'll have to take our word for it.. sure you've heard these songs 1000 times, and there are others you'd rather hear - but I promise you it wont matter when the lights go down and the band hit the stage.

U2 - Cape Town: Cape Town Stadium - February 18th 2011

00 Get On Your Boots (Rainbow People Remix) intro
01 Beautiful Day
02 I Will Follow
03 Get On Your Boots
04 Magnificent
05 Mysterious Ways
06 Elevation
07 Until The End Of The World / Anthem (Leonard Cohen)
08 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (guest: Yvonne Chaka Chaka)
09 STAND BY ME (Ben E. King) (guest: Yvonne Chaka Chaka) Tour premiere!
10 North Star
11 Pride (In The Name Of Love)
12 In A Little While
13 Miss Sarajevo
14 (Fez) City Of Blinding Lights
15 Vertigo
16 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Relax / Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)
17 Sunday Bloody Sunday
18 Scarlet

I have always wished that they would cover People Get Ready again.

I have the Elevation Tour Salt Lake City bootleg and they pull a guy onstage to play piano when they cover this song and it was awesome. I want them to do it again in SLC at the end of May!! But it probably won't happen :(

No, just people who are excited by live U2. I have plenty of U2 friends who don't like them that much anymore. But when they are at a live U2 show, their enthusiasm is back. :heart:

We all have our likes & dislikes, but what do you really expect when you come in & shit on a thread where we're all obviously enjoying ourselves?? :confused:

That doesn't give carte blanche to hate on you, but you shouldn't be surprised when your posts aren't met with applause. :shrug:

U2 - Cape Town: Cape Town Stadium - February 18th 2011

00 Get On Your Boots (Rainbow People Remix) intro
01 Beautiful Day
02 I Will Follow
03 Get On Your Boots
04 Magnificent
05 Mysterious Ways
06 Elevation
07 Until The End Of The World / Anthem (Leonard Cohen)
08 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (guest: Yvonne Chaka Chaka)
09 STAND BY ME (Ben E. King) (guest: Yvonne Chaka Chaka) Tour premiere!
10 North Star
11 Pride (In The Name Of Love)
12 In A Little While
13 Miss Sarajevo
14 (Fez) City Of Blinding Lights
15 Vertigo
16 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Relax / Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)
17 Sunday Bloody Sunday
18 Scarlet
19 Walk On

Back
Top Bottom