Cape Town setlist party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't stop laughing at the guitar stuff up in magnificent, I love it! I just have visions of Edge's guitar going out of control like a hose with too much pressure...dunno why :lol: :D

Too bad I missed the party yesterday. :sad:

However, I heard the Fez segue into COBL - damn they are such teasers, but it wasn't necessary to raise the key of COBL. I do like the regular segue more, to be honest.

People who want an edit, give me a day.:) I'm working on it but have to go to work soon, so I'll finish it likely tonight. I've converted the M3a into mp3 and will cut every song and tag them properly(in a very neurotic way, tyvm.:wink: ).

If I figure out how to upload shit to U2start/U2torrents(how do you make torrent files?) I'll spread it through there as well, seeing as nobody else does it and a lot of people seem to want one.

FYI, you won't be able to put it on U2Torrents, as they only accept lossless files. A radio stream or U2.com's stream won't count as one.

But thanks for taking the time to do it! :)

Thanks!

The more I think about the torrent thing, the less sure I am. Maybe I've seen radio broadcasts up on the site before. I'm sure someone who knows better will correct me. :)

People who want an edit, give me a day.:) I'm working on it but have to go to work soon, so I'll finish it likely tonight. I've converted the M3a into mp3 and will cut every song and tag them properly(in a very neurotic way, tyvm.:wink: ).

If I figure out how to upload shit to U2start/U2torrents(how do you make torrent files?) I'll spread it through there as well, seeing as nobody else does it and a lot of people seem to want one.

Here's the cut I made, if anyone's still interested..

http://www.media fire.com/?oj7oa99aa8s41py

thank you very much :)

i downloaded audacity yesterday after coolian mentioned it in his post. i had no idea what the heck i was doing and put it on the back burner.

Audacity is a very fine program to use actually, it's what I used as well. :) certainly worth learning, so I'd suggest find a tutorial online to get started.

Back
Top Bottom