Cape Town setlist party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SBjellyrave1camiyak.gif

:dance:

Can't be reposted enough!

Geez, who invited Debbie Downer to the party?
:D
Just really disappointing that my first U2 show is going to have a really underwhelming setlist unless they do something drastic between now and the US leg. And they're definitely not releasing a new album at this point, so I can't see anything changing.

Just really disappointing that my first U2 show is going to have a really underwhelming setlist unless they do something drastic between now and the US leg. And they're definitely not releasing a new album at this point, so I can't see anything changing.

Wow, for a first show, I'm not sure you can complain that much about the setlist...if it was your tenth of the tour maybe.

That's it, shit all over your first show before it even happens. LOL

I was almost asleep at my first show. (US Festival)

Wait. Wait - so you've never SEEN a 360 show live yet? Please realize that actually being at the show makes this a completely different experience than just listening to bootlegs. You will have the time of your life as a U2 fan - just enjoy it.

Been to nine 360 shows and each one was a great new experience. Looking for the four others for the next U2 leg. It's a great time!!!!

I know I'll go crazy
I know I'll go crazy
I know I'll go crazy
I know I'll go crazy
I know I'll go crazy
I KNOW I"LL GO CRAZY IF I DON'T GO CRAZY TONIGHT

Best. Part. Of. The. Song.

Back
Top Bottom