Buenos Aires III Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is this is accurate. it spoils the fun of actually waiting until the actual moment. especially when there's a feed

Say what you want, but that is a MASSIVE start to a show. Wow.

Yes, it is.

WOW!!

Bad could never be a negative, and Pride played well(if that is even what happens) will do nothing to stop this from being a contender for the best set list this tour!

I'm so excited that UTEOTW became a setlist regular on this tour. :drool:

Until you said that I hadn't realized how sparingly it appeared on Vertigo, I know it only appeared a bit on the first leg of 360 and was pumped when I got to see it at Gillette and Giants Stadium, but I also saw it on Vertigo and wasn't following the setlists as much then.

bee tee dubs, I'm so excited you're coming to Seattle! :)

Thanks! :wave: I can't wait!

i did a little research and i got a possible of my own:

Apr
Buenos Aires, , AR
Estadio Unico de La Plata

bono-macphisto-batman.jpg

/boom!

Good sleuthing.

I love Pride, I may be in the minority. :lol:

Speaking for myself (and I'm sure most fans feel this way), there's no way you can dislike Pride. It's just that I've heard the song way too often on tour and making it slower and lower pitched since the 80's has taken alot of emotions out of it.

Nonetheless, there's no way I'll hear it at a concert and think "not that again." It's just too big of a song.

Estadio Ciudad de La Plata - La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina - April 3, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

01 - Return Of The Stingray Guitar
02 - Beautiful Day / Rain (snippet)
03 - I Will Follow
04 - Get On Your Boots
05 - Even Better Than The Real Thing
06 - Mysterious Ways
07 - Elevation
08 - Until The End Of The World
09 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Yeah, I was really surprised at the US opener when Pride elicited a very big non-reaction from the crowd. When even the casual fans don't seem that excited, you know there's a problem.

Yeah, I was really surprised at the US opener when Pride elicited a very big non-reaction from the crowd. When even the casual fans don't seem that excited, you know there's a problem.

After a while, even the best songs get tiring. The exception to that rule is Streets. Streets is the moment in every show where God walks into the room and every single fan, casual or dedicated-to-the-point-of-insane, has a religious experience and is moved to the point of tears.

I'm glad Stingray Guitar is back, but if they played that into EBTTRT it'd be amazing, :drool:. Granted as cool as EBTRTT is as an opener, I seriously don't like the implications of a 20 year old song as the opener, it was bad enough with BD being a 10 (now 11) year old opener.

I'm glad Stingray Guitar is back, but if they played that into EBTTRT it'd be amazing, :drool:. Granted as cool as EBTRTT is as an opener, I seriously don't like the implications of a 20 year old song as the opener, it was bad enough with BD being a 10 (now 11) year old opener.

Open with Boots, go into EBTTRT, then MW and Magnificent. And the entire show should be that way. Bounce between old songs and new. None of this 2,3,4 songs from an older album in a row. *I'm looking at YOU, 4-song ATYCLB set from last night*

After a while, even the best songs get tiring. The exception to that rule is Streets. Streets is the moment in every show where God walks into the room and every single fan, casual or dedicated-to-the-point-of-insane, has a religious experience and is moved to the point of tears.

sadly, not anymore. the show i had in the cheap seats at Melbourne II, the majority of the people around me remained seated and impassive.

Back
Top Bottom