Buenos Aires III Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my opinion, anything from POP would be welcomed. I just saw a video of EBTTRT at La Plata III, and I personally thinks it doesn't work almost well into the set with the energy it has. Therefore, they could always do Stingray > EBTTRT (with Stingray in pure darkness for once) or just go back to EBTTRT opening (which really has an energy punch).

In my opinion, anything from POP would be welcomed. I just saw a video of EBTTRT at La Plata III, and I personally thinks it doesn't work almost well into the set with the energy it has. Therefore, they could always do Stingray > EBTTRT (with Stingray in pure darkness for once) or just go back to EBTTRT opening (which really has an energy punch).

I agree. It needs to be part of the opening. It's absolutely insane.

"Hey Interference, don't like IALW? Fuck you!"
Bono-tamborine-fun-1-comet.gif

little gobshite :D

"Hey Interference, don't like IALW? Fuck you!"
Bono-tamborine-fun-1-comet.gif

:heart:

For me it's not so much that they didn't play Magnificent specifically (I don't mind much whether or not it's in the set), but the principle that they're playing just four NLOTH songs and saw fit, even on one night, to cut that even further to three.

What shits me is that, to be honest, areas like Australia and South America have basically missed out on the Vertigo and 360 tours, because by the time the band gets down here, half the new stuff has already disappeared from the setlist. If you're Australian or Argentinian and you don't travel outside your country for gigs, you've possibly heard UTEOTW or ISHFWILF more times than you've heard every NLOTH song combined. Would it kill them to cut just one or two "classics" that we've already heard on every past tour and play something new we've never even had the chance to hear?

lovely :up:

Pop is the back up quarterback of U2. The most popular one on the team is the one on the bench. I sure if they put Pop into the game. Played him a ton. Soon enough they would get blasted by the hardcore fans eventually too. Just ask Kevin Kolb how it feels.

:lol: . . . my hublet actually thinks that boots is just vertigo reincarnated . . . he even asked me why they bothered to play both at the show he came to (yes, he asked me at the show :doh: what was he thinking :D ). . .so your post made me giggle just a little :)

:up:

to be honest, I have a hard time remembering what albums some of their songs are on.

Pop is the back up quarterback of U2. The most popular one on the team is the one on the bench. I sure if they put Pop into the game. Played him a ton. Soon enough they would get blasted by the hardcore fans eventually too. Just ask Kevin Kolb how it feels.

Quite contraire, POP is Tom Brady, and mind you, this is coming from a Dolphins fan!!!! ...all it needs is to be given an opportunity!!!

Back
Top Bottom