Brussels 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi party people :wave:

I'll be very quiet today, cause I don't feel so good, but I just know there'll be surprises, so have to be here!

facebook is not working right for me either. I'll hold you, Lisa, but those photoshopped eyes were pretty freaky looking and I may need to be held back.

Yes, FB is screwed...all farming, cooking, baking, and other inanities are on hold :wink:

Don't go!!! I need you to hold me!! I think I'm permanently scarred after looking at the spoiler Purple just posted!!! :scream:

I'm still running from it mahself :sobsquietly:

Hi party people :wave:

I'll be very quiet today, cause I don't feel so good, but I just know there'll be surprises, so have to be here!

:hug: glad you made it though :)

facebook is not working right for me either. I'll hold you, Lisa, but those photoshopped eyes were pretty freaky looking and I may need to be held back.

the fact that they may or may not have been photoshopped is really immaterial - that shit is fuhreakeeeeeeee :sad:

Have I missed anything??

:hmm: . . . freaky eyes, belgian waffles, a possible menage a trois, oh and mayhaps a spidermany song being soundchecked . . . so nopes, just a regular ole set list day really :lol:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom