Brisbane 2 Set List Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But I'm sure that if there was a term for a bogan robot, it'd be Bender. :wink:

:lmao: *tears*

stars-desi-glitters-122.gif

Bad? Cool, that's a bit of an unexpected suprise.

I wonder what showed up with it. Doubt its anything super shocking, like AIWIY, or else we probably would've heard about it.

That would be a massive gain for himself.

But the real question is, which half are you on?

Well I live in western Sydney and have family here and in areas of Qld mentioned. And whilst personally I'd say I'm at least middle class, many of my friends and family are blue collar workers and probably what you'd consider bogans.

But living in this area and understanding how lower socioeconomic environments can still result in some really genuine, likable, hardworking people (often moreso than the privileged). I take offense and some comments made here tonight. They're unnecessary in a forum discussing set lists.

Bad? Cool, that's a bit of an unexpected suprise.

I wonder what showed up with it. Doubt its anything super shocking, like AIWIY, or else we probably would've heard about it.

there can never ever be too much BAD in my books, even a bad BAD knocks IALW out of ze stadium :yes:

ooooooshh :combust: /ends pleban moment . . . momentarily :evil:

Reception is fine in the stadiums but because so many people are using their phones texts don't go through for at least 30 mins after you send them, if at all.

Hope the reaction for Bad was better than at Melbourne :huh:

Quick hi and bye before I go back to sleep, I see there's no setlist, but there is "Bad", so hey can't complain about that!

Reception is fine in the stadiums but because so many people are using their phones texts don't go through for at least 30 mins after you send them, if at all.

Hope the reaction for Bad was better than at Melbourne :huh:

Melbourne's stadium didn't explode after the first synthesizer notes? :shocked: Wtf?

Well I live in western Sydney and have family here and in areas of Qld mentioned. And whilst personally I'd say I'm at least middle class, many of my friends and family are blue collar workers and probably what you'd consider bogans.

But living in this area and understanding how lower socioeconomic environments can still result in some really genuine, likable, hardworking people (often moreso than the privileged). I take offense and some comments made here tonight. They're unnecessary in a forum discussing set lists.

To be fair this is mostly some light hearted fun, well, at least from my point of view it was, but I'm sure same goes for the others.

We don't have much of a setlist to discuss! :wink:

Yeah sorry, that's the most I can make of it... He's still got horrible manners and habits. :wink:

The only one who can do so and yet still be awesome.

u2gigs
Can confirm that after ISHFWILF, U2 did Mercy and Bad like at the first Melbourne show. Walk On just finished. #u2360brisbane

Mercy + Bad = EARGASM. :drool:

Not bad at all.

Then I suspect this is the setlist:
2010-12-09: Suncorp Stadium - Brisbane
Intro – Space Oddity
01. Return of the Stingray Guitar
02. Beautiful Day
03. New Year’s Day
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Magnificent
06. Mysterious Ways
07. Elevation
08. Until The End of the World
09. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
10. Mercy
11. Bad
ANTICLIMAX
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. I’ll Go Crazy if I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. Scarlet
19. Walk On
Encore:
20. One
21. Amazing Grace (Snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name

22. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment Of Surrender

:) we're just dicking around . . . I am from fine bogan stock . . .grew up and went to Uni in western Sydney, family is there as well as a bunch of family and friends in boganville centres dotted all over oz . . . sorry to offend you.

Quick hi and bye before I go back to sleep, I see there's no setlist, but there is "Bad", so hey can't complain about that!

hola and BAD :squeeeeee: :)

Melbourne's stadium didn't explode after the first synthesizer notes? :shocked: Wtf?

:doh: what is wrong with people :wink:

So you mean it wasn't a rethorical question? I thought you gave us all the answers yourself already.... :huh:

:repeatedly clicks like:

glad it wasn't just vodafone nz. i was trying to text my sister about six rows behind me and nothing went right.

Not bad at all.

Then I suspect this is the setlist:
2010-12-09: Suncorp Stadium - Brisbane
Intro – Space Oddity
01. Return of the Stingray Guitar
02. Beautiful Day
03. New Year’s Day
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Magnificent
06. Mysterious Ways
07. Elevation
08. Until The End of the World
09. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
10. Mercy
11. Bad
ANTICLIMAX
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. I’ll Go Crazy if I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. Scarlet
19. Walk On
Encore:
20. One
21. Amazing Grace (Snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name

22. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment Of Surrender

what album is that new song 'anticlimax' from :wink:

:giggle: but I reckon you got it in one lovely :hug:

ax, i've tried once or twice to communicate this via twitter but the character limit is a bastard, is the snippet of jay-z's song history that he sang during scarlet at auckland 1 counted as a snippet?

the house of the rising sun snippet from billie joe whatshisname from green day when the saints are coming from the louisiana superdome is counted, so i'm wondering what the official policy is.

Back
Top Bottom