Brisbane 2 Set List Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Damn you're crazy! I've missed every single setlist party up till this one because I was either at uni or still asleep!

GG :love: how are you Danmaster karate queen :wink:

and CK :D

mc3-espresso.jpg

GG :love: how are you Danmaster karate queen :wink:
I just had some breakfast so I'm ready to kick ass again. :D and how's you doin'? :flirt:

I've actually been lucky enough to have been at every party since summer. (Or crazy enough, depending on how you look at it... :shifty: )

:lol: Wow that is respectable! I have to admit I missed four setlist parties last leg...

:shifty: because I happened to be partying at the shows themselves...

Holy shit it started snowing like woah!! Blizzard!!!!! :hyper: Bring on the party!

Nothing on twitter yet. Wasn't Ax afraid he'd not get much info?

Yep, I reckon it's probably begun. Nobody seems to be tweeting, I don't know anybody who can do text updates ... shit.

If there's no consistent live source, this might turn into one of those "omg, they played acrobat/they skipped elevation/they skipped streets" setlist parties.

I just had some breakfast so I'm ready to kick ass again. :D and how's you doin'? :flirt:

:lol: Wow that is respectable! I have to admit I missed four setlist parties last leg...

:shifty: because I happened to be partying at the shows themselves...

:flirt: just dandy :kiss:

and stop showing off :tsk: :wink:

Holy shit it started snowing like woah!! Blizzard!!!!! :hyper: Bring on the party!

Nothing on twitter yet. Wasn't Ax afraid he'd not get much info?

snow :cute: . . . had the opposite here, filthy humidity :yuck:

and fruitlegs :yippie:

U2tour U2tour
U2 360° Tour Brisbane2 00 Space Oddity 01 The Return Of The Stingray Guitar 02 Beautiful Day #U2 #U2360 #U2360Brisbane2
28 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

!

Is anyone setlisting or should I? :)

U2tour: U2 360° Tour Brisbane2 00 Space Oddity 01 The Return Of The Stingray Guitar 02 Beautiful Day #U2 #U2360 #U2360Brisbane2
3 minutes ago via Echofon · Reply · View Tweet

No sources? Surely we can find someone to tweet IWF/NYD, 2x slots post ISHFWILF and UV/HMTM :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom