Bono's Surgery and Tour Impact - Info & Discussion Here - Part 2 [update post #370]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not necessarily secrecy. I think they don't have answers yet. And when they have answers they will tell us.

Frustrating? Sure but patience and prayer for Bono's full recovery is the only thing that will serve us best.

some of the people I have spoken with know something. I have a strong BS detector. Yet they tell me "no update."

I would love it if Paul made a statement that included our favorite phrase:

"I know all fans have many questions, primarily - IS BONO OKAY?" And then of course, tell us he is. :wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you really are on a roll ... I think I have chuckled at almost every one of your posts! :up:

from atu2.com

Postscript #2: Greg Gunn, the fan in Salt Lake City who was sharing video of the stage construction at Rice-Eccles earlier this week, has posted an update on Twitter that says one of the U2 360 truck drivers told him they're relocating to Minneapolis. We'd caution against assuming that all shows before Minneapolis on June 27th will be postponed. Keep in mind that there are three stages in use on the tour.

Postscript #3: Over the weekend, Greg posted again to say that the trucks were not going to Minneapolis after all, and instead were staying at Rice-Eccles Stadium until they receive new instructions.

So no real news there. Like Tom Petty said: "The waiting is the hardest part..."

Saw this on another site...

1zvvers.jpg

from atu2.com

Postscript #2: Greg Gunn, the fan in Salt Lake City who was sharing video of the stage construction at Rice-Eccles earlier this week, has posted an update on Twitter that says one of the U2 360 truck drivers told him they're relocating to Minneapolis. We'd caution against assuming that all shows before Minneapolis on June 27th will be postponed. Keep in mind that there are three stages in use on the tour.

Postscript #3: Over the weekend, Greg posted again to say that the trucks were not going to Minneapolis after all, and instead were staying at Rice-Eccles Stadium until they receive new instructions.

So no real news there. Like Tom Petty said: "The waiting is the hardest part..."

1zvvers.jpg

No real news at all..

And the bouncy house!! :applaud:

Even though I had to cancel my trip to Minneapolis two weeks ago I would have preferred the Minneapolis scenario. It's better than next stop storage facility.

I was busy all weekend and just checked back in. I'm a little dissapointed we haven't heard anything but I can only imagine how much scrambling is going on in the U2 camp.

U2 has to know there are a lot of fans that are traveling to these shows. I'm sure they want to update us ASAP.

from atu2.com

1zvvers.jpg

Pic is awesome.

Even though I had to cancel my trip to Minneapolis two weeks ago I would have preferred the Minneapolis scenario. It's better than next stop storage facility.

The might have said to NOT go to MN as they are not sure that is going to happen for sure.

Maybe the are in a holding pattern in Utah until decisions are made. Will they be ready for MN or will the postpone this leg and send everything back to Vegas for storage?

Time will tell.

Hollywood blogger Perez Hilton posted this on his blog. I don't listen to the man that much but everyone is just recycling the same story.

With Bono of U2 having to undergo back surgery, the band will be unable to headline the Glastonbury Festival in the UK as planned.

Festival organizers are now scrambling to find a replacement and it seems that Coldplay could be the answer!

Chris Martin and the gang are said to be considering the offer as well as London rapper Dizzee Rascal.

Who would U rather see take the stage?

Well, we don't even know if the band's calling off Glasto. Ahead much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom