Bono's Surgery and Tour Impact - Info & Discussion Here - Part 2 [update post #370]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you used a company who's policies you disagreed with to book your reservations? I'm sorry, but that just isn't very bright. :shrug:

As mentioned:

I didn't know that was the policy. I don't care if you believe that or not but that is the case. I mistakenly rushed the bookings during a lunch break at work. Obviously, a mistake. But hardly worth of some of your ruder choice of words.

I didn't use just one company. Priceline was one of a few. Some were directly through airlines and they seem to share the same policy.

Hence my comment that it seems that many in the travel industry seem to operate in this manner and I don't think that is fair or breeds trust for the consumer. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I also stated that if it is what it is, then fine. Unfair? Yes, I think so. But it is what it is.

If you've read my posts on this you will see that. Instead you seem a little more concerned with talking trash without having all the facts.

And as previously mentioned, first and foremost is hoping that Bono makes a full recover. I wasn't one of the one's complaining that we didn't get information quick enough. Nor did I blame the band that I have lost out on some money. Merely stated the policy, to me, seems unfair. Again, nothing more - nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom