Barcelona II Setlist Party, Part II! (Electrical Storm was played)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RandyMarshJizz-1.jpg

omfg...

Can I just say - just when you think this band can't give you any more chills and great feeling than they already do, they pull this out of the hat. This is why I love this band - they are the greatest!!! :hyper:

And me. And I agree with cathalmc.

ES is a great song and I would have loved to be there when they played it for the first time EVER, but UF was AWSOME on tuesday and is one of my all time favourite U2 songs - live that is.

They might still play UF though....I don't recall tuesday's setlist in detail.

trust me, they will not drop that song. was by far the highlight of the show and the guys are not completely crazy. they had cool visuals also so no worries:up:

I would be a very unhappy camper if i went to the first night and they didnt play desire party girl electrical storm along with ultraviolet and UF

My word, that's a little bit unappreciative innit. I'm telling ya, when you're there, in the moment, you will love the songs you usually hate.

Why? Because you're at a feckin U2 concert seeing U2 play them!

Despite the quality, you could tell the crowd was excited and knew the words, etc. So I'm sure it was received well.

Unless I am mistaken, they didn't soundcheck ES during any of the lead up days. So that means they might play anything. Can't use those soundchecks as a guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom