Barcelona II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
So, welcome back guys. Today's the second show day, so we gather here all waiting for reports from Camp Nou. As it is only 1.50 pm I won't be offering :beer: or :cocktail:s yet. They'll be available after dinner. Until then, help yourself to some water or juice.
It's again scorching hot, and the kickoff will be with Snow Patrol starting at 8.30 local time(GMT+1), U2 shall take the stage somewhere around 10pm.

Some useful links(keep in mind, most are NOT active yet, but will be as U2 is onstage!!):

LIVE setlist updates & twitter feeds: U2gigs.com - U2 360� tour news, pictures, reviews and u2gigs (u2gigs) on Twitter

Live setlist updates:
U2tour (U2tour) on Twitter
Live audio feed:
1000MIKES - U2tour On Air
Live video feed:
u2tour on Qik

Other live twitter feed from U2 start.com | Share your passion U2start.com (U2start) on Twitter

A piece of video from GA: germcevoy's Flix

greenaldo on Qik LIVE video feed!

What time is it?? Check it here! The World Clock – Time Zones and Time - Current time around the World and standard time zones map of the world- 12 format Gig starts/started at 10pm GMT +1!

Bootleg is available already at www.u2start.com with a record time of four hours and 10 minutes to appear online!

LOADS of thanks to the guys at U2gigs.com, U2tour.de and U2start.com for making this all possible! :up:

<UPDATE>

U2 are on stage NOW, rehearsing.

First bits:
GOYB, MAgnificent

Oh yeah... my alarm clock woke me up 4 hours earlier and I can't get back to sleep, so here I am. :rockon:

Bad would rock , Drowning man ain't bad either!
I do dope they switch a bit.

Possible changes are DM(Very likely), MW acoustic(perhaps instead of IALW?) and we might even see a bit of EBTTRT or Bad? Who knows! :D

Any change will be good, As long as they keep UV and UF!

I'm betting that we see a different opener tonight - either Magnificent or GOYB, as they'll be trying to see which works best.

My money is on AOH and IALW being swapped for DM and MW. Doubt there will be any other changes but I'll be quite happy if there are.

Yeah I think they'll choose a different opener too, though my money's on NLOTH. Magnificent I can see happen too. :hmm:

I'm not convinced they'll try a different opener. They did rehearse the intro with Magnificent back on 17/06, but since then it's been all focused on Breathe first.

I hope they pick No line for opener, if they change it. I actually don't give a fart as long as they play any song:applaud:

So they are rehearsing today as well?

So, which site will we be crashing tonight ladies and gentlemen? :evil:

so does this mean that the they've worked out the bugs for the feeds?

recon heaps of people will be on to make them fall over again or do you think it wont be as madly followed as opening night was?

apparently they've just rehearsed the first 4 songs according to U2gigs twitter ;)

Here we go again, even though I will be absent at the time of the show i'll be licking my lips to see the final result of the concert and the setlist. :hyper:

Exciting times for a U2 fan.

Nloth would probably be an excellent choice to open, the audience sounded heaps into it.

so does this mean that the they've worked out the bugs for the feeds?

recon heaps of people will be on to make them fall over again or do you think it wont be as madly followed as opening night was?
I don't think the hype will be that big as the first gig, but you always have those people who will take a piss on them if they make a "screw up" as they call it.

I don't think the hype will be that big as the first gig, but you always have those people who will take a piss on them if they make a "screw up" as they call it.

ha yeah, i was really upset that i couldnt see and/or hear the gig live, but i wasnt mad at the dudes, at least they tried!

i just hope it works this time ;)

Fuck, I'm just hearing what Edge and Adam asked the guys at ISS.
WIN! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

on U2gigs twitter, first he said:

"They just rehearse as I arrive right now: Get On Your Boots, Magnificent"

then: "They did the first 4 songs I just heard. Where is everyone? We're on the opposite to the main GA entrance."

then: "Moment of Surrender"

Forget what I've said.... I've just heard Larry!
EPIC WIN!!!!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ha yeah, i was really upset that i couldnt see and/or hear the gig live, but i wasnt mad at the dudes, at least they tried!

i just hope it works this time ;)

I saw it for parts on a german site, but it wasn't great quality. I understand you bummed about it. But the sound and vid, wasn't great so you didn't miss out anyway.

And yeah the Edge's question about the black hole was brilliant!:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom