Barcelona II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope they dont give up on the CT remix idea, thats just for my own selfish reasons, but i do understand that people would also like to hear it in its normal form,

Why does everyone seem to think they're going to give up the remix? Cause they rehearsed the studio version once?

I really hope they dont give up on the CT remix idea, thats just for my own selfish reasons, but i do understand that people would also like to hear it in its normal form,

I don't think they'll give it up, they've put together so many visuals for it, that seem to only be appropriate for the new disco remix.

Could possibly be that they've put a new 'up-beat' song in it's place, and swapped it into another slot for alternate nights?

I notice it did actually get rehearsed in its remixed form also? or thats the impression i got from the twitter so maybe they are just trying to perfect it, it would be a shame to loose it IMO.

I notice it did actually get rehearsed in its remixed form also? or thats the impression i got from the twitter so maybe they are just trying to perfect it, it would be a shame to loose it IMO.

yeah, they rehearsed both versions.

I hope I get to see the CT Remix. Mostly for the visual with all the guys head-nodding.
:up:

Baaaby don't cry

Why does everyone seem to think they're going to give up the remix? Cause they rehearsed the studio version once?

Well, yes. Because all the gigs before the tour when CT was played it was the studio version. Now there's suddenly a remix going on live. And they suddenly rehearse the studio version a day after the song's released on the radio. The RADIO version is the STUDIO version! Which gives me hope! :hyper:

Wow, did they really rehearse Electrical Storm?
That awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom