Barcelona II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just thought I remember them being started a couple hours before the show last tour. I dont think they should be started any earlier than the day of the show though.

I love that picture. It's my wallpaper as well at work and at home. :drool:

Yes that's definitely true. But keep in mind there's timezones. I started this one around.. 1-2pm my time or so, which is also the venue's timezone.

It's a great pic, and I'm especially fond of Adam's tshirt. :drool: They should sell that with the Merchandise!

Woo Hoo! I was so sad when the site was down. And Electrical Storm. :) What other songs do you think they might add tonight? Drowning Man?

Yeah i saw the ES thing on twitter and immediately tried to jump on here to no avail...I then began to shake uncontrollably because I had no clue what to do :reject:

I freaked out a little and then started to calm down and thought it would come back up by show time

FOS is still open right now. We got without queueing at all. People learned from the first show.

There's less chaos. :)

strips....runs....jumps...

::CANNONBALL!!!::

figured if the site was going to crap out, it would have been tuesday...that would have been interesting.

-dan

I'm not exactly sure what it means either.. Probably that people are less selfishly running up front and squashing others, rather relaxing in the heat and just sitting around somewhere. Or less queueing.

Der FOS-Bereich ist immer noch nicht voll

Yep, according to U2tour.de is the front not filled up yet. That's good news! Meaning we dont' have to camp out to get a good spot!

It is probably a lot of the same people who went to the first show and saw that maybe it is better to be on the rail on the outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom