Barcelona II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was not fun. But at least it was available. :huh:

I have one window open with three tabs, U2gigs.com(with twitter updates in the screen itself) and twitters for u2tour.de and u2start. Though U2start isn't doing much yet, they have seats so no GA updates as they're not in the stadium yet.

I have one window open with three tabs, U2gigs.com(with twitter updates in the screen itself) and twitters for u2tour.de and u2start. Though U2start isn't doing much yet, they have seats so no GA updates as they're not in the stadium yet.

So did you see what Matt said then? The GA Queue had filed in in about 15 minutes :crack:

Gosh, I got such a fright!! And panic, it sets in, you need some refreshing, before the party can begin!

At least it happened BEFORE and not during :crack:

:uhoh: Don't say that too loud!

If this was caused due to too much traffic we may be in big trouble tonight! :lol: I HOPE it's not the case.

Why was the site down for a while??? I saw Electrical Storm rehearsed pop up on my twitter feed and had nowhere to :drool::drool::drool:

So did you see what Matt said then? The GA Queue had filed in in about 15 minutes :crack:
Yeah, that's mad! Pretty good job the venue people did!

Wow you started this thread pretty early.

:uhoh: Is that a good or a bad thing? I figured we could either use the day1 party or start a new one, and since it's technically showday 2 and the rehearsals are day 2 I thought it would make more sense to have a new one.

:wink: Nice sig.

If the play ES in the second set every city that would be sweet in Dublin because the second show is my b-day and that is one of my favorite songs

Same here, except it's not my birthday.

Let's hope you're right with the second show assumption :pray:

It's never too early for a setlist party.

Also, is anyone else depressed that we have a five-day wait until Milan after today?

Yes, but I have work till 7pm on Mondays and 4pm on Fridays, so I wouldn't be able to be here.

There wasn't a lot of people in here when it went down. I was in this thread and hit F5 and it didn't come back up

:uhoh: Is that a good or a bad thing? I figured we could either use the day1 party or start a new one, and since it's technically showday 2 and the rehearsals are day 2 I thought it would make more sense to have a new one.

:wink: Nice sig.

Yeah I just thought I remember them being started a couple hours before the show last tour. I dont think they should be started any earlier than the day of the show though.

I love that picture. It's my wallpaper as well at work and at home. :drool:

There wasn't a lot of people in here when it went down. I was in this thread and hit F5 and it didn't come back up

Yeah i saw the ES thing on twitter and immediately tried to jump on here to no avail...I then began to shake uncontrollably because I had no clue what to do :reject:

I hope they don't completely give up on the Crazy Tonight remix, it probably needs a little work but I thought it was cool.

That was my thought, that it just needs some work. A lot of the stuff I heard was pretty excellent and just needed a little more work. I mean, it was the first show afterall, hopefully they don't get scared and back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom