Barcelona I Setlist Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why it bothers me, but the fact that the GA does not go all the way around the stage to me is a bummer. Yes they might have had not so great views, but it realy would have given them an 'in-the-round' feeling rather than having that barren area behind the stage.

I don't know why it bothers me, but the fact that the GA does not go all the way around the stage to me is a bummer. Yes they might have had not so great views, but it realy would have given them an 'in-the-round' feeling rather than having that barren area behind the stage.
Yeah it seems rather weird to me.

maybe the people from the front seats will jump to it :lol:

Well, I see you people did more than just keep the setlist party warm in my absence!

:hyper:
Hey, Axver! Nice to see you finally woke up! :wink:

THey played a 40 minute rendition of October and then played Vertigo 4 times.
Really? I must have gotten my wires crossed...I heard they were going to play a rendition of "40" that would last all of October. Same basic principle, really.

Agreed, and them black bridges look out of place to me

so should I stream directly from site or press Mit externem Player hören and use media player?
or both versions will work when th etime will come?

I'm sure both versions will work, I just prefer using wmp for this kinda stuff in case I get another flash player error. I get those when I try to watch embedded youtube vids too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom