Barcelona I Setlist Party (and show discussion & thoughts) Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, so Bono was wearing an LED lightsuit??

carltonscream.gif

:sad:

:lmao:

Carlton Banks kills me!! :lol:

Pros:
- Breathe as an opener
- In A Little While
- One
- Ultraviolet
- no BTBS

Cons:
- not crazy about MOS as a closer
- not enough 90s stuff (Gone, LIB, The Fly, UTEOTW, MW)
- keeping Pride
- hopefully SUC gets played eventually

And yes, before it gets said, I'm aware it's only the first show.

I'm glad I'll be going away for some days now and miss the massive bitching that will begin.

Next for me is Milan.

I love this band.

:heart:

Well I guess I should go pay attention to my family now! Thanks to everyone for all the links and pics. Can't wait to actually watch/listen to the :wave:vids.

aahhh, what a day. good night everybody, see you tomorrow for rational comment and bootleg hunt :wave:

@phillyfan re One - dude, not to be ageist, but how the heck would you know? Have you even seen One live in person yet? I didn't see One live in person back when it first came out, but I sure was moved during Elevation when they played it!! I know many who would feel the same way.

Well that was fun. Same stuff they have been rehearsing but it's awesome to see the effects and lights and whatnot actually doing their thing finally. Looks like they had a good opening night. I wish we could have had a better live feed. But I'll just come back later and see what vids have been uploaded.

I'm getting out of here before the typical always-negative posters come around and start crying and moaning about everything they didn't like. Peace! :wave:

Bye all!!!

Didn't listen/watch to any audio/video feed, but seeing all the pics was GREAT!
Can't wait to read what those who were at the concert will be saying about it.

That was amazing. Thanks everyone for the threads, links and videos, even if we did epic fail on the live stream front! That was the most fun I've had in ages and I am SOOO fucking excited for Dublin now! :hyper: WeirdU2 are back, even if the setlist wasn't THAT amazing. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom