Barcelona I Setlist Party (and show discussion & thoughts) Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How sweet does this look:

barcelona1_stage.jpg

Ok.....because of these two items...I wish they were in Chicago sooner than September! :D :hyper:

Got it! Copy the mp3 link a few posts above which should open it in Windows Media Player (if PC), the click file, save as. It will take a while. Now you have it in mp3 and can copy it to your mp3 player.

Within a few hours of the show, now that's beautiful!

Cheers!

In a Little While rocked. Best I've heard it I think.

I haven't listened to it in a long time...great song.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that Krazy Tonite is just mind-boggling.

I'm not sure if I like it or the previous arrangement better. I almost feel like this arrangement works well in the summer where the old one worked better in the winter.

I can't believe the number of songs that they re-tooled live, though. TUF, Vertigo, Beautiful Day, IALW, Krazy Tonite, Walk On, Ultraviolet and NLOTH are all distinctly different than their previous live arrangements (granted, we'd only seen a very early live arrangement of NLOTH before today).

'Night everyone. :wave:

Maybe I'm really easily impressed, or maybe because we haven't had any new live stuff in a long while, but I'm completely digging this show! The energy is fantastic, and everything sounds amazing (so far anyway) :heart:

IALW is easily one of their best songs this decade. I wish they'd make an album of that soul-tinged Lanois-style some time....:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom