Barcelona I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do I get the good beer? Last time everywhere I went in the setlist party they tried to sell me Budweiser and Coors. Bleh...

the setlist between the Dress Rehersal and the actual Opening Show of the Vertigo Tour had a few changes

I remember the DR having Stuck In a Moment, and me hating it

Did we ever figure out the song that was in that video before it was taken out? Is it in fact Gavin Friday - "Kingdom"?

My understanding is that Kingdom is unreleased anyways. And I never found a source saying it was his song.

So.... I don't know that anyone really knows. This may be the greatest occasion for "what's that song they came out to?" threads ever...

duff.gif
duff.gif
duff.gif

Does anyone have an audio/video link up to this show? I heard that there was wi-fi at Camp Nou.

Its a live audio stream care of U2tour.de and it is has been tested and should be up and running when the shit hits the fan in Barca

It proberbly wont last. I have not heard that Blackberry have done anything extra regarding servers or antenna like Tcom did at a few concerts a few years back but I am sure as long as the whole thing dont go ass over tit someone will get a broadcast out. Simply have to troll the U2 fansites in Europe , they all have ppl there.

I can picture it now.... Breathe starts and we lose it half way through because of all the people trying to access it

hey its the Blackberry stage , you cant seriously think they would do anything apart from giving it a name

Anyone remember the last tour in Brazil when we got to watch the whole show live, professionally beamed out to the world :combust:

Is it just me, but watching these live movies, the hair on the back of my neck is starting to stand, its actually here, i will be a mess when i get to see all this in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom