Baltimore Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steved1998

Rock n' Roll Doggie
A nice early show tonight.. Let's do this!

Ahh Baltimore.. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.. Bono must be cautious.

:wave: Today's Soundcheck (thanks to folks on Twitter - #U2360BAL)

Mysterious Ways
The Fly
"40"
Even Better Than The Real Thing

Chance of thunderstorms at tonight's show - we shall see.

FYI, Hope to have possibly two streams from the show tonight! Fingers crossed, if there is stream(s) available U2Radio will try to help relay them.

:wave: Hopefully I can be that this party!:wink:

Steve, thanks for the leatherfest tag!:sexywink:

We need a "baltimore allows purses" tag

p.s. - Mr CK says that the "no purses" rule in E. Lansing means Adam can't be allowed in the stadium since he's a handbag designer and thus will be bringing his purse. :lmao:

And someone had better put up a "no purses wtf" tag for the E. Lansing setlist thread on Sunday.
Which reminds me...I have unlimited texting but no data plan on my cell...if someone wants to be a phone buddy and post my texts here, PM me. :shifty:

Can we just have the setlist in advance, so people over here in Europe can just go to bed please? :D

There ya go!

From Twitter:
SPOILER ALERT!!! Florence and the Machine's setlist. If you can read it. #U2360BAL
328146971.jpg

:)

I see Rabbit Heart, Cosmic Love, and Dog Days which is obviously at the end - looking forward to hearing them in Miami next week.

Since my U2 concert life is over until next tour [:amcry: :sad:] I'm going to try and savor these last few shows of the 360 setlist party era.

:heart:

I am officially set up on twitter to text from my phone.

If anyone wants to follow me for Sunday I'm @claytonskitten
(Not planning on tweeting the setlist but I WILL be available for confirmation of a song in the event you don't have a feed. Based on the shiny new "no purses or bags of ANY sort" policy, a feed is probably a no-go. Which sucks like hell. MI, y u suck?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom