Auckland I - New Zooland Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
39yoop

:drool:

Wonderful, thanks! :applaud:

Lucky you. I've been up since 7am and have to be up at 9am tomorrow to do Thanksgiving prep before heading out to drive an hour to my godmother's for our family celebration.

And I'm planning on SLPing tomorrow night as well! (Must be mental. I blame Adam, as usual. :sexywink: )

Thankfully I did my prep tonight since all I'm bringing to lunch is desserts :drool:.

Of course, I need to get some sleep for Black Friday :crack:.

anyone hitting the stores the day after Thankgiving? i dont think i will the people get too wild, might run me over,lolol:reject:

Wow, there are people out there who don't know what the Mexican wave is?

I thought it was a variation on the Dirty Sanchez, myself.

Decent set so far, although I think literally any other song from Boy would have been more welcome.

Yes, I'm on Thanksgiving break until Sunday, so it's been a very relaxing week :up:. I hope everything is well with you!

thats good, hope you have a great Thankgiving, yes im well just need to be sleeping, but not too tired right now,lol

I dont go out on Black Friday, so I can sleep then. :lol:

I have literally no money to spend on Black Friday now since I got a few people gifts early, but I have SO MUCH FUN going. I find the entire thing hilarious, and I my family all goes together, and it's just a fun experience for me.

I have one of those crazy people stories to share though. A few years ago, my sister was trying to get a toy for our little brother, and an adult woman in like her 40s spun around and punched my sister in the face! Brittany was quite stunned by the situation, but we laugh about it now, because it was just so insane. We don't usually have people like that around here because its a fairly small city and most of the deals usually don't completely sell out until the end of the shopping day.

Nope, I do my crazy shopping the day after Christmas. nothing beats getting gift wrap, decor, and the like 50% off.

My mom did that once, and when Christmas rolled around the next year, she'd either lost everything, or forgotten who she'd purchased what for.

90 WPM bono_212? :ohmy:

I hover between 80 and 100, so I usually just say 90.

I have one of those crazy people stories to share though. A few years ago, my sister was trying to get a toy for our little brother, and an adult woman in like her 40s spun around and punched my sister in the face! Brittany was quite stunned by the situation, but we laugh about it now, because it was just so insane. We don't usually have people like that around here because its a fairly small city and most of the deals usually don't completely sell out until the end of the shopping day.

Perhaps if U2 had gotten Care Bears involved in the promotion of NLOTH, it wouldn't have flopped.

Back
Top Bottom