Auckland I - New Zooland Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's only two hours away, but I don't think I'm gonna stay up. :yawn: I'd have to be awake until about 4 A.M. if I want to be here for the whole thing. I'll be back tomorrow when all the Thanksgiving stuff is over to see what happened. I hope they play some songs from the Danger Mouse album. That would be a Thanksgiving miracle. Oh yeah, and I wish I was in New Zealand.

Gonna drop off the obligatory Thanksgiving turkey for all my fellow Americans who are gonna hang in there and SLP!

turkey.gif

I have to say the Claw looks sublime at Mt. Smart stadium. A perfect fit, looks sort of intimate, too, being a comparatively small stadium.

Any posts of thoughts or reports would be appreciated. I'll be writing this show up for the Interference home page soon after it ends.

However, now I must sleep.

Enjoy all. I was in NZ for the 2 Vertigo shows. I so wish I could be there now, but I won't be greedy.

It's only two hours away, but I don't think I'm gonna stay up. :yawn: I'd have to be awake until about 4 A.M. if I want to be here for the whole thing. I'll be back tomorrow when all the Thanksgiving stuff is over to see what happened. I hope they play some songs from the Danger Mouse album. That would be a Thanksgiving miracle. Oh yeah, and I wish I was in New Zealand.

I know how you feel. It's 1:15 a.m. here, and my head is about to fall onto my keyboard any minute now. :sad: Have fun everyone! I look forward to reading the thread later in the afternoon.

atu2
RT @AKTtweets: Angry U2 fans panic, angry as overcrowded trains struggle to get to Mt Smart... -Photos No Line On the Horizon - Featured - AKT #auckland #U2

:doh: It's always something, isn't it? Don't these cities KNOW by now that we invade them and practically take over? I mean, you'd think by now they would be prepared for the religious journey that is that taken by a U2 fan. :huh:

WOOO!!! This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for U2's RETURN TO THE STAGE!!!!

SETLIST PARTY!!!! :dance:

Unfortunately, if this were any other day off I'd totally be up for the whole thing, but there's too much to be done in the morning, so I'll be looking forward to (hopefully) some surprises, and a nice shiny bootleg under the Thanksgiving tree for me tomorrow.

That stadium looks so small!!!!:love:

I am off to bed. Have fun everyone. :hyper:

Wow, that venue is so intimate for the Claw. I know it's a small country and all, but are there no bigger venues?

Back
Top Bottom