Arlington Setlist Party - 12 Oct 09!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a trainwreck. Gives me yet another reason to hate the entire Cowboys organization, regardless of their involvement in the matter.

At least UTEOTW was soundchecked :drool:

Principle Mgmt. really doesn't have too much to do with the day to day tour happenings like they used to. At least that's what I was told in Tampa. It's all Live Nation now, and because of that I can totally understand that happening and nobody doing anything about it. .

Ahhh, that makes sense. I'll stop considering U2 Corporation a bunch of incompetent nincompoops and start considering Live Nation a bunch of incompetent nincompoops instead.

;)

Hope you all like these

peanutbutterswirlbrownies.jpg

I would love to keep hearing IALW

I'd like to hear it once, since I love the song and have never caught it live (I missed the Elevation tour).

Dear U2 - in Vegas and/or Vancouver, play IALW but not Stuck.

KTHXBYE!!!!!!!

I would love to keep hearing IALW

With a stage setup like that, it's an inexplicable choice. If they want intimate, Stay proved to suit ZooTV of all things.

BD and Walk On are great choices and should stay in the set.

Mala, where did you get those july dates?

From the rumor mill...actually from the Peeling Off those dollar bills thread. The rest of the dates are

2010 dates
Seattle June 19
Oakland June 22
San Diego June 25
Denver June 28
Minneapolis July 1
Green Bay July 3
Cleveland July 6
Detroit/East Lansing July 8
St. Louis July 10
Miami July 13
Philadelphia July 20
East Rutherford July 24 and 25

Kind of coincides with what my truck driver friend??? told me in Tampa...after Vancouver they are packing the trucks up for Mexico, which they are supposed to play in late May.

Still drooling over the prospect of Seattle and Green Bay. Crossing fingers.

But not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom