Anaheim Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
soundchecking bad

band checking fly
!!!!!

Put the damn thing in the setlist + the other 2 things the crew soundchecked, and everything is fine!!!!!!

:drool: and ditto!

That's normal, give people time and we'll start bitching why they dropped In A Little While! :ohmy:

animated-flying-pigs.gif
:lol:

just checking in between nutty saturday morning sports :wave:

hope those there and all you lovely lot in here have a gorgeous one :hug:

toodles :sexywink:

No spoken words said:
Heard you encountered some really creepy people hanging around the GA line.

lol. Yeah. It's been quite an afternoon.

great to meet ya :)

oh YAY -->
UV soundcheck!
God I hope they play that in NJ...
You are a disgrace to your avatar.
Joking, of course. :wink:
Is this the first time this leg one city gets two two shows? If so, makes sense that they're bringing back UV...it's a great song, and it deserves to be played at least one more time.
Oh, and fingers crossed for The Fly! :pray:

324222651.jpg

The Claw is tilted towards the left a little bit, or at least that's what I saw in the seating chart.

According to @u2br, as in the past two shows, they might be streaming live tonight's show (Google Translate skills). So hopefully the stream will be re-broadcasted, or we'll get another stream as during the first part of the Oakland show. :hyper:

Might join in tonight. My sister has friends over and I am pretty pissed about that.:angry::lol: So I guess I'll listen to my iPod and hang here with you guys a bit. :)

:lol: My sister too, except I'm not angry. :shifty:

If Steve doesn't do the pre-show, I'll crank out some U2 on iTunes. :D

atu2comSherry - For all the #u2360ana concert goers - see if you can spot the Teletubbies theme in tonight's U2 show. Hint: it's after Zooropa.

:lol: Quickly reminded me of Willie's Diary!

Back
Top Bottom