Amsterdam Setlist Party Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait... 11 O'Clock Tick Tock was rehearsed today?

Yesterday for sure, don't know for today.

Axver reporting Drowning Man snippet in Moment of Surrender. Is that a wave goodbye or a sign of things to come?

But IMO still a valid point, yes its a great set, but they have dropped 1 new song and 1 song that hasnt been played regular for years, for 2 that have been played on the last 5 tours.

These are just my thoughts, I love the setlist from this tour with UC, UF and Ultra. Would never have dreamed to hear them live, so don't want to be negative when everybody is so happy, but I know if this was my only concert, I would be a bit sad leaving the stadium tonight without hearing UC and UF, no matter how much I love Bad and UTEOTW.

But these are the songs we've heard in the last decade almost every concert when people were screaming for surprises like UF and Ultra would have been unthinkable with visuals too!

nice to see some changes, but i'm still glad i went yesterday and not today even when comparing setlists

night 1 v night 2

MW < UTEOTW
AOH > Desire
IALW > Elevation
UC > SIAMYCGOO
UF or Bad? Seen Bad more often and that's why for now I would give the nod to UF
ISHFWILF = bonus

still, great to see these changes

I really want to see all of U2's shows in Amsterdam if I have enough money to do so next tour (doubtful, as I'll be in college).

Back
Top Bottom