Amsterdam Setlist Party Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Setlist recap

Tonights Setlist

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. Elevation
7. Desire/ Billie Jean(Snippet)/ Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
8. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
9. One
10. Until The End Of The World/ Break On Through(Snippet)
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Rock The Casbah(Snippet)
15. Pride(In The Name Of Love)
16. MLK
17. Walk On/ You'll Never Walk Alone
18. Where The Streets Have No Name/40(Snippet)
19. Bad/ Your A Fool To Cry(Snippet)/40(Snippet)

Encore

20. Ultraviolet(Light My Way)
21. With or Without You
22. Moment Of Surrender

Since it's over I'm getting out before I have to listen to the people who are never satisfied start nitpicking about the setlist.

That was fun! Have fun everyone going to Dublin. Lift a few pints for those of us left behind. :wave:

Unknown Caller, we hardly knew ya! Oh, UC, what willst be thou fate? The way of 'Do You Feel Loved'? :wink:

This is why I really hope the DVD for this tour is a compilation of 30 tracks from various nights. They can include the best versions of tons of songs, including all the new songs, even if those songs are dropped/rotated. I like UC, but I like everything else they're playing too.

I am glad to see they dropped unknown caller. Hopefully its for the rest of the tour.

Oh no. UC was one of the hightlights of the shows I went to. Beautiful tune, great solo by Edge.

Dropping Unknown Caller would be a massive mistake in every way

I agree. It works very well live. I'm sure they'll bring it back, it also fits the theme of this tour and stage and Bono loves those birdies :wink:

Well that's it I suppose. The leaked version of the setlist was correct, unfortunately. Not that I don't like today's setlist, but because I didn't want it to leak.
There would've been about twice as many posts in these threads if not for that posted leak. :down:

It killed all the surprise, which was huge tonight.

Thank you Laura for your tremendous effort with the setlists! Have fun in Dublin, you deserve it!! :love:

I'm done. Someone is going to have to take over the setlist duties for the next 3 shows because I will be there :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I am glad to see they dropped unknown caller. Hopefully its for the rest of the tour.

I seriously doubt that. It has been excellent live so far, no reason to drop it for the whole tour

Nice to see the boys mixing it up. Tough call on what I'd rather hear...I've seen both Bad and UTEOTW live already but they were also both highlights of their respective shows. Edge played the UTEOTW solo right in front of me :love:

However UC and UF are both sounding amazing

I thinking alternating them is a good call :up:

Tonights Setlist

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. Elevation
7. Desire/ Billie Jean(Snippet)/ Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
8. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
9. One
10. Until The End Of The World/ Break On Through(Snippet)
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Rock The Casbah(Snippet)
15. Pride(In The Name Of Love)
16. MLK
17. Walk On/ You'll Never Walk Alone
18. Where The Streets Have No Name/40(Snippet)
19. Bad/ Your A Fool To Cry(Snippet)/40(Snippet)

Encore

20. Ultraviolet(Light My Way)
21. With or Without You
22. Moment Of Surrender/ Drowning Man(Snippet)

Unknown Caller, we hardly knew ya! Oh, UC, what willst be thou fate? The way of 'Do You Feel Loved'? :wink:

This is why I really hope the DVD for this tour is a compilation of 30 tracks from various nights. They can include the best versions of tons of songs, including all the new songs, even if those songs are dropped/rotated. I like UC, but I like everything else they're playing too.

:applaud: This

Great idea.....Get Bono on the phone

Back
Top Bottom