Amsterdam 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elevation would be a fun addition for a night. It definitely gets the crowd going.

And one can only hope that Magnificent becomes the opener. :pray: It would be even better if they used it at shows they can start when it's already dark outside. With every hit of the opening RRRHHHEEEAAAUUUHHH making the spire of The Claw glow a bright red like a fire alarm just went off, illuminating the stadium each blast. Would be awesome. :drool:

With every hit of the opening RRRHHHEEEAAAUUUHHH making the spire of The Claw glow a bright red like a fire alarm just went off, illuminating the stadium each blast. Would be awesome. :drool:

It would, indeed. :hmm:

Sending good vibes to MJ for her first U2 show :hyper: Can't wait to see the setlist surprises..

Reporting live from amsterdam arena here. I heard them rehearsing:

Elevation
11 o clock tick tock
electrical storm

11 O'Clock? :hmm: One of the few things from the Boctobar era that I would care to hear live.

11 O'Clock: please play it tomorrow. Elevation: please don't play it tomorrow:D

sources say Elevation was rehearsed already, and Magnificent has been rehearsed a lot. do you think they may open with it? :hmm:

here are the usual links:

1000MIKES - U2tour On Air

u2gigs (u2gigs) on Twitter

atu2 (atu2) on Twitter

U2log.com (U2log) on Twitter

U2start.com (U2start) on Twitter

I think magnificent would be an awesome opener. The drums on that song have an awesome, pounding sound...which I think would really excite fans off the bat. I actually suspected it would be the opener, since it was the first song they played for Letterman U2 week, and for the GMA show.

Magnificent would be a great opener, I was hoping that's what it would be. I don't think Breathe cuts it.

I am excited about 11 O'Clock...and I don't mind Elevation.

awesome they are rehearsing elevation & 11 o'clock. if just one of those gets played over the next couple of shows, that would be cool.

-dan

I think magnificent would be an awesome opener. The drums on that song have an awesome, pounding sound...which I think would really excite fans off the bat. I actually suspected it would be the opener, since it was the first song they played for Letterman U2 week, and for the GMA show.

Opps...CORRECTION: They played Magnificent on the 2nd night of Letterman, and 2nd for Fordham GMA show. Wishful thinking I suppose. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom