Amsterdam 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good show again. Can't argue with 23 songs. I hope 23 becomes the norm instead of 22.

Ok, setlist party peoples - I've got to at
least attempt to post some comments in
discussion board for my online university
class or I am so going to fail. :reject:

I'll pop in sometime around the 20minute
mark for Amsterdam 2. I'm outta here :wave:

For all of you traveling to Dublin:
Be safe
Be loud
Enjoy yourselves
and, most important of all,
Do not forget the brownies
:hug:

:wave: Hi everyone. I was following the setlist on Twitter on my phone at work. I saw nothing new was played. I'll be here tomorrow to post the setlist

Hi folks,
I've just returned home from Amsterdam 1. I started queueing at 8.30am and it got me a spot in the overly crowded inner circle... Great show!. The sound was good.... I hope you guys had a nice setlist party.. Off to bed in a minute. Amsterdam 2 is waiting for me..

So I guess I didn't miss much (nor did I read the other 46 pages of this thread). Looks like the same list.

-Wtonis - could you have had a rail spot outside the inner circle if you had wanted?

Wonder if Night 2 will bring any big changes... I'm thinking Dublin 3 is going to be big

Quick notes as I leave Amsterdam Arena:

No "space chat." It was a five second pre-recorded clip of the astronauts holding "the future needs a big kiss" up in paper.

:hmm: Every show so far but not on the 40th anniversary of the first moon landing?

Wonder if Bono was even aware of that :|

So it seems as though he's stopped bringing girls on stage to dance with him. :up:

I talked to Bono the other day, and he's thinking about inviting girls on stage at concerts to teach him how to crochet. He's a busy guy, so mid-concert is the only time he has for extracurricular activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom