24th of July - U2 GO HOME setlist party **NO SPOILERS**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My token post at every setlist party "There ain't no party like a setlist party!" HUUAAHHHHHHH!!! From the US show "The Office" incase anyone was wondering! :) Standard set today, fun begins tomorrow and then M is the wildcard show!

:wave: Hey there
I gotta miss most of the show tonight due to work but I'm off saturday and monday :D

Hooray. U2 + Dublin = :drool:

omg.gif

My token post at every setlist party "There ain't no party like a setlist party!" HUUAAHHHHHHH!!! From the US show "The Office" incase anyone was wondering! :) Standard set today, fun begins tomorrow and then M is the wildcard show!

did you see the setlist in advance?

you're probably right, but there was an issue on tuesday with someone posting the setlist and spoiling things for everyone.

babysitter's coming over in 1 hr 45 min. Might not have time to get there, work out and get back before then. Perhaps because I"m still in my jammies and haven't had breakfast :reject:

LAY-Z!
i've been at work since 630 and will be eating lunch in 45 minutes

-dan

That stinks, but you'll have the boot tomorrow I'm pretty sure.

BTW, looking very smashing in your new avatar (not that you weren't smashing before). If I wasn't probably twice your age! :lol:

Aww thanks so much :cute:

Should've put 'no spoilers' in the thread title after what happened last time :angry:

Yeah that was horrible :huh:

BTW, looking very smashing in your new avatar (not that you weren't smashing before). If I wasn't probably twice your age! :lol:

You've got a few admirers, Kristen. Zoocarolina and Dan might have to duke it out!

LAY-Z!

-dan

How did you know my rapper name?!?!? :eyebrow:

did you see the setlist in advance?

you're probably right, but there was an issue on tuesday with someone posting the setlist and spoiling things for everyone.

LAY-Z!

-dan

I have not seen the setlist, I was purely speculating that it will probably be a standard first night setlist.

You've got a few admirers, Kristen. Zoocarolina and Dan might have to duke it out!

How did you know my rapper name?!?!? :eyebrow:

Any guy would be lucky to have Kristen, she's beautiful and she's just as nutty a U2 fan as any of us. I've been off the market for a long time and my wife puts up with my obsession, even though I know deep down she enjoys the music!!

Any guy would be lucky to have Kristen, she's beautiful and she's just as nutty a U2 fan as any of us. I've been off the market for a long time and my wife puts up with my obsession, even though I know deep down she enjoys the music!!

Aww that's sweet :cute:
I'm single at the moment and none of my friends are U2 fans. That's why I came on here, so I could socialize and be crazy with all you awesome U2 fans:D

Interference is turning into a dating service! :hug: Maybe there could be a new forum for Matchmakers, Two Hearts Beat As One or You had me at the first sight of blue crack!

I have to go out for a couple hours and ramblin rose is there as well, so if you guys need a mod use report.. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom