24th of July - U2 GO HOME setlist party **NO SPOILERS**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm there :) Well, not quite, I am not lining up today (I will tomorrow) so just about to head off to Croke. Have a good set-list party! ;) :wave:

So, no radio station broadcasting this? I thought this one would have bigger chances of this happening. :reject:

I'm there :) Well, not quite, I am not lining up today (I will tomorrow) so just about to head off to Croke. Have a good set-list party! ;) :wave:

Have fun :hug:

love the new avatar...your hair looks G R E A T :D

how much easier is it to work with now that it's short?

-dan

Aww thanks:cute:
It's pretty easy to work with both ways. I have to wear a hat for work so I just throw it up, quick and easy.

Look edge a beach ball! :lol: historic u2 moment.
Setlist party ! I'm here, lurking and posting when I've got something lame to tell.

Everyone's in Dublin. Man, I'm so frustrated I didn't go :sad: It would have been great for an early birthday. But anyway .... I can't wait for all the updates, fan reports, pictures, videos, and whatever will come :hyper:

I have guests tonight, I'm preparing dinner for us right now, and won't be home for most of the weekend, so I'll only peek into the setlist party. Have a great one, all of you! :wave:

Concert should start in about 3,5 hours.

Everyone's in Dublin. Man, I'm so frustrated I didn't go :sad: It would have been great for an early birthday. But anyway .... I can't wait for all the updates, fan reports, pictures, videos, and whatever will come :hyper:

I have guests tonight, I'm preparing dinner for us right now, and won't be home for most of the weekend, so I'll only peek into the setlist party. Have a great one, all of you! :wave:

:wave:

Here, have your early birthday :)
Happy Birthday LU :up::wave::grouphug::cheer::happydance:

:hi5:Goodluck with the Coocking:fist:I'll party for you!

:lol:
Our uniforms aren't that bad. I work at a 50's style icecream shop, just a summer job though. Gotta make that money to go see our boys in September:cute:

Yeah, I make reminder phone calls for a chiropractor friend of mine to make extra tour $$$. You gotta do what you gotta do. Of course, now I'm picturing you on roller skates. Too much coffee :crack:

Yeah, I make reminder phone calls for a chiropractor friend of mine to make extra tour $$$. You gotta do what you gotta do. Of course, now I'm picturing you on roller skates. Too much coffee :crack:

:lol: That's funny that you said that cuz a few days ago we had this charity day for the Boys and Girls club and we had to dress up in the poddle skirts and rollar blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom