24th of July - U2 GO HOME setlist party **NO SPOILERS**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't post photos

IMAGINE

CHoclate Chip Scones HERE
llllllll
vvvv

ChocolateChip.jpg

your wish . . . :D

what i meant was not the actual seating behind the stage but the standing room round the stage would of been full (360) if the thang turned,

No standing room there.

There WAS standing room behind the stage in other cities. The stage doesn't need to rotate, band turns around a lot.

In Croke, obviously GA ends where the bridges are. Don't know why, maybe also for safety issues. Wasn't there a similar situation in Barcelona?

How the heck did people know the setlist before the show? :huh:

(But thanks for the clarification.)

I know this was asked ages ago (I had to go out for a bit), but in case it hasn't been answered yet, I think that people may have seen it taped to the stage before the show started, or something? And had the eyes of a hawk to be able to read it from a distance. Then they posted it online.

Afternoon/evening/morning all. Finishing up a few things at work and enjoying the chatter. I'm also trying to "listen along" to the studio versions as the setlist is posted. Quite entertaining.

Then some very un-Irish Chinese for dinner, then beer :) (the latter I blame totally on this thread)

Setlist Dublin 1 7/24/09

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Here Comes The Sun (Snippet) / Beautiful Day / Blackbird (Snippet)
6. Elevation

Edited

can you imagine if the actual stage rotated? the band would fall over from dizziness within the first couple of songs :) i know i would.

If it did that it would be really cool if they rode around on horses and elephants and shit like a carousal

Afternoon/evening/morning all. Finishing up a few things at work and enjoying the chatter. I'm also trying to "listen along" to the studio versions as the setlist is posted. Quite entertaining.

Then some very un-Irish Chinese for dinner, then beer :) (the latter I blame totally on this thread)

beer.jpg

Have one!

yes, absolutely. actually, i think they should do that 'carousel-show' at some point - maybe the last date of the tour.

anyway, is anyone getting any sound? i'm currently listening to the bootleg of berlin to compensate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom