2009-06-18 - Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can tell the eastlink thread was started at 7:50 with the second post (Drowning Man) coming at 7:54. It's now 8:55 there.

So I think the poster - "Lemon" - has quit.

Weird.

Maybe something happend with Bono?
722f.gif

I will not be held responsible for starting a Lemon rumor. Shame on you, elevated... we poor fans are on edge enough as it is without a Lemon:drool: rumor getting started up.

It was just the poster's name, for anybody ready to explode in their seat over Lemon.

FROM U2start
Sorry for the delay. I was waiting for some update and in the meanwhile I disconnected.

This is the thread for today's rehearsal:
Ensayo 18/06/09..y de las primeras..

There haven't been any updates since 19:54. First two sons were reported BY PHONE from a guy who's at the outside of the stadium, for another who's at home. But no updates since then. They must be rehearsing and PROBABLY it's being recorded We will have a complete report in 90 minutes if not before

I will keep this up to date, don't worry

FROM U2start
Sorry for the delay. I was waiting for some update and in the meanwhile I disconnected.

This is the thread for today's rehearsal:
Ensayo 18/06/09..y de las primeras..

There haven't been any updates since 19:54. First two sons were reported BY PHONE from a guy who's at the outside of the stadium, for another who's at home. But no updates since then. They must be rehearsing and PROBABLY it's being recorded We will have a complete report in 90 minutes if not before

I will keep this up to date, don't worry

2 sons were reported?! My God, how long have the guys been there and what has Adam been doing meanwhile? :wink:

I... have... to... step... away... from... my... computer... for... ten... minutes... but... I'm... having... a... hard... time... DOING IT! :combust:

I am predicting a serious problem in our household the next couple of weeks because I am allready getting obsessed about a rehearsel :huh: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom