2009-06-18 - Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:depressed: Im sorry, people seemed alot sad about no new songs reported, so I tried to help us with that... Couldnt resist:happydance: We shouldnt take ourself to serious, just think about it. Instead of spending time with our friends we sitting in front of the computer on a SETLIST PARTY :)

It was a nice one. :wink: You got us back down to earth.

Why would I want to spend time with my friends when I can also not have a life and have fun with other lifeless people on the internet stalking an overrated Irish band? :happy:

omg I luv Coldplay!!!11!! :hyper:

I saw them in concert last Wednesday! They played some weird song by that shitty overrated Irish douchebag band... that one where some guy named Bonor is the lead singer... arrogant prick... over the PA at the beginning. I think it was called Magnificent, and it was about TONY BLAIR!

A friend of mine is going to BArcelona next week. Problem is that she knows about 10% of the U2 catalogue so it won't help "positioning" here at Camp Nou.

I can allready see it happening: \
Hi it's me, they play beautifull day!!! And they just played 5 other songs but I do not know them.

danmed:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom