What cities will you be attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
We obviously do not have the tour cities or dates yet, we have to wait a few more days, but where are you planning to travel to?
For me;

* Los Angeles (obviously)
* Las Vegas
* San Diego
* San Franscisco

:hmm: ...if they do Hawaii again....maybe.

New York haha, maybe LA/Miami! Although Miami (anywhere along the gulf) in Sept uuuhhhhhhhhh can I say hurricanes!! They will do the Gulf and Canada (too cold in fall) next spring/summer (although the Gulf is smokin' hot in the summer, maybe after October) I'm sure, 2009 will be the northeast and west coast for sure!

All of the California shows, and possibly Seattle and/or Vancouver.

Whatever I manage to get tix for, but Im aiming for Manchester.

Is it worth going to any other cities without tickets? Like, just to hang around and spy on the band and stuff? :hmm: I never got the chance to see the band outside last time. Or meet other fans.

Vancouver
Seattle (slim possibility)

I might be in LA or Las Vegas at some point in the fall. If the trip is a go, hopefully it will be able to coincide with a tour date. I highly doubt it will, but it's fun to hope!

Dublin (if possible)
Manchester
London
maybe Cardiff or Glasgow depending on which cities are definitely played

Summer:

Dublin (Guinness)
Berlin (first time to Germany!)
Amsterdam :)hmm:)

US:

Boston
Washington D.C.
NYC/Meadowlands

Probably just Toronto because I don't have enough time to take off in Sept/Oct, I love that they picked the worst time of the year for me to tour NA, heh.

If they're touring in the summer of 2010 still, then I'll have all the time in the world.

Barcelona and whatever show follows that.

Chicago for sure.

Anything within driving distance of Chicago.

NYC seems like a lock.

Maybe some west coast cities, Los Angeles being the main one.

Definitely Gillette.

I would consider several others, but unfortunately they would have to be weekends...
East Rutherford, DC, Montreal, and anywhere in Florida would be sweet.
Hopefully one of those falls on Columbus Day weekend...

Whatever they play in the Pacific Northwest - Seattle or Vancouver

Chicago

maybe a trip somewhere else, but that remains to be seen. Somewhere it's cheap to fly to from Seattle. That might mean California. :)

I'm aiming for Dublin, Amsterdam, and whatever other European dates work into my schedule. Paris, Berlin, Brussels, and London are some of those high in my consideration, based on the present tour rumours, but it's hard to be any more specific until the tour schedule's confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom